Good morning AT waaasiyo.. 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good morning AT waaasiyo.. 🤗
Originally posted by: saps.156
BTW, seems I have missed this new kasauti of our AT totally...Wist, mahi, esha, RD.
🤣
Esha is only a spectator.... Kasauti is of mahi-Shru-RD only🤣
This is beautiful.... I wish it's a bit longer❤️
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
Tani 🤗 Shuprabhat 😃
Moo ji🤗
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I am Punjabi too. This AT is flooded with us. And it's Amnu even though I don't mind Ammu Shin uses Ammu. Creates too much confusion🤣
I also don't mind Blues or as @amigos calls me yellows when she is upset with me.
Yeah many of us are Punjabi here 🤪
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Yeah many of us are Punjabi here 🤪
Hence the punjabi galis at our respective screens🤣
Hello GM
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I am Punjabi too. This AT is flooded with us. And it's Amnu even though I don't mind Ammu Shin uses Ammu. Creates too much confusion🤣
I also don't mind Blues or as @amigos calls me yellows when she is upset with me.
Oh ho I'm so sorry I didn't even catch my typo 😆 I definitely meant for it to be Amnu not Ammu xD
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Hence the punjabi galis at our respective screens🤣
Saari di saari nikal diya aa .. jehri otherwise pata bhi nayi kadon yaad kithiya si 😆
Hello meri jaan 🤗