Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

thank u

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: divz9769

Shocking update

All were worried for ishita raghus mobile rang he picked the call that was from servent of iyer house he informed him ishita is at home and she is calling him as she is calling press confrenece raghu informed bhallas and went to iyer house he saw press confrence prepration is going on he went to ishita and hugged her he asked where was she whole night ishita was confused she asked why he is asking like that she had asked manager to informe him she is going to mumbai with mihir for some work raghu said no one informed him ishita glared at manager he said he had informed raman he explained whole thing ishita was irritated she said bhallas are always reason of her worries and problems raghu asked ishita not to bring their personal matter in press confrence she assured him in press confrence mr.iyers will was announced omg he gave ishita only 12.5 percent of property and half to bhallas and raghu poor ishita but she is so strong and hardworking felt really bad for her

Pls update soon

thank you so much

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukhvi

Awesome... 

Awesome... Update... Can't wait for next update.... Plzzz... Plzzz update soon.... 

Please pm mr if possible... 

thank u

Updating.....

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: venu66

Nice update 

Waiting for the next update eagerly

Plzzz give it as soon as possible plzzz

thank u

Kadianvi thumbnail

Thanks a lot for the lovely response.

Part-6

After the press conference, Ishita went inside directly while Mihir waited till the media and outsiders left from there. He didn't let media to ask any question to Bhallas. Only Sinhas and Bhallas were there. All went inside only to see Ishita coming out of her room taking her luggage. Mihir too brought his luggage. It was clear that they were prepared for it.

Raghu uncle - (coming to Ishita)- Mujhe akele chod Kar jaa rhe ho.

I (not meeting his eyes)- Aapke friend hai na Aapke sath…

Raghu uncle - Ek bar poocha bhi nhi aur chal diye akele, sab kuch chod kar, mujhe chod kar.

I - Poochti to aap mna nhi karte….

Raghu uncle- Tumhe Kya lagta hai, ab nhi aaunga main. You ask or not, I will come with both of you. I will not leave you alone. Ha, If you had asked me, I would have been ready with my luggage.

He signed Mihir and he went nodding his head.

I - Don't you want to be with your friend?

Raghu uncle - He has his own place in my life but you are the most precious part of my life. He had made my life memorable with his presence but you had saved that life. You forget so easily that you had given me the status of a father. You shouldn't ask me rather ek beti ke hak se bolti….

I - Beti ka hak pehle kyu nhi mila…

She said looking at her father's photo frame. Mihir came with Raghu uncle luggage. She wiped off tears from the corner s of her eyes not to become weak and went to Mrs Bhalla. She gave her the keys of the mansion and said,

I - Is Ghar ke sabhi locks ki keys isi mein hai. I had put the tag on every key to make it easy for you. Our servants and watchmen are very loyal and trustworthy. They know everything about this mansion, you can ask them if you have any query. And yeh file hai, jisme last year mein is Ghar ke liye kitna kharch hua hai vo likha hai. I just want to request you all, please take care of this mansion which was used to be my home for many years. My parents had made it home working hard.

Mrs Bhalla - Puttar yeh Ghar Tera tha hai aur hamesha rahega. Isse aise chod Kar mat jaao.

Mr Bhalla - Ha Ishita beta, tum kahi nhi jaa rhi, yeh Ghar tumhara hai...

I - Ab yeh Ghar aapka hai uncle aur Meri itni to self respect hai ki main kisi aur ke Ghar mein kisi aur ke sahare na rahu. Vaise bhi mere Appa me mujhe independent aur responsible to banaya hi hai. Don't worry, hamare pas rehne ke liye chat hai, apna khud ka flat.

I (coming to Raman and giving a file) - This file and pendrive has all the details of the working of the company in last one year, about all deals, contracts, transactions, payments, profits and loss along with transactions of employees salary. So you can check it and if it has any mistake then you can tell.

Then she gave a file to Mr Bhalla which contains all the accounts of the expenses on other lands.

Mr Bhalla - There is no need of all this. You are also like our daughter…

I(little angry) - No, I had not given you that right. I had only two fathers. For me you are just a friend of them, nothing else. If I had behaved well with you all since you came here so don't think that I consider you all as my family. Aap logo ko family ka meaning bhi pta hai? In fact, aapko to friendship ka bhi meaning nhi pta….

Raman - Mind your language.

I - Don't try to teach me.

Raman was about to say something but Mr Bhalla stopped him.

Mr Bhalla - Main samajh sakta hu beta ki Vishwa ne galat Kiya aise humhe yeh sab… I mean…

I - Ek minute, aapko Kya lagta hai ki main aapko yeh sab bol rhi kyunki mere Appa ne mujhe kuch nhi. Aisa sochne ki koshish bhi mat karna. Aaj Maine Jo media ke saamne kaha tha, vo sab sach hai, bas ek bar ko chod Kar ki mujhe aap logo se koi problem nhi hai. Because Meri life ki ek hi problem hai, Bhallas. Bachpan se lekar aaj tak sirf Bhallas hi Mera headache bankar rhe hai. Choti si thi jab aap log yaha se chale Gaye lekin aapki yaadein mere parents ki life se nhi gayi, especially Appa. You were not only a friend for him, you were like God for him. He always kept talking about you, he never get tired of it. Maine bachpan se Appa se sirf aap aur Raghu uncle ke bare mein suna hai, especially aap. But kabhi dekha nhi. Appa mujhe Aapke interviews dikhate the, aapki photos aur jab bhi Poochti ki aap kabhi Milne nhi aate to kehte ki bhot jaldi aayenge, vo din nhi aaya. He went waiting for you. Amma ko unse ladte dekha tha, sirf Aapki yaadon ki vajah se lekin Amma phir bhi Aapki friendship ki respect karti thi. You know what my Appa never celebrated my birthday you know why??

Mr Bhalla thought for a while but couldn't understand.

I (with tears) - Because you left India on my birthday. You were always the most important person in his life. He said that he will celebrate my birthday grandly when you will come back. But I never complained to him because you were his lifeline, more than Amma and me.

She said emotionally and tears were flowing from her eyes. Mihir and Raghu uncle came to her and hold her from shoulder to support her.

I - I'm not angry on you because I couldn't celebrate my birthday because the way my father adored you, I also used to respect you but I'm angry on you because you never stood on my Appa's expectations. How many times it happened that I need him beside me but he had you more important than me but I never complained. But when he needed you, you were not there. His belief on you and your friendship, started decreasing when we lost Amma because she was the only one who used to believe on his belief. He was waiting for his best friend but you didn't come then also….

Mr Bhalla - Aisa nhi hai ki maine try nhi Kiya but situation hi…..

I (shouting) - Konsi situation ki bat Kar rhe hai aap? Business mein loss?? Itna bhi loss nhi hua tha ki Ek call Tak na Kar sake aap.

Mr Bhalla - Maine call Kiya tha….

I - After five months…. That to be when your business start developing again. Ask Raghu uncle, how he managed to handle his friend hurt by another friend. Both of them always said that you must be struck somewhere that's why didn't come.

Raghu uncle sat on sofa crying, being emotional remembering that hard time. He didn't look at Mr Bhalla once from the time Ishita started confronting them as he also wanted that Bhallas should know everything but he was not able to say it by himself.

I - Both of them waited for you for few days. Then they found out about your problem and Appa got relieved that yes you were really having some problem. You know what without thinking of his own business, he started finding ways to help you. He overtake some company there and instructed them to work with you. Then only your company was able to cope up. Appa requested some investors to invest in your company. Still I know how much he was relieved that day when you called him.

She said making Mr Bhalla shocked and guilty.

I - Sorry if you think that I'm showing his favours but I really want to make you realize your mistakes.

R - Uncle bhi to try Kar sakte the na….

I - Don't say anything unless you know about the matter. First ask your father then say. Intially, both of them used to call each other but then calls from your father started decreasing. My Appa also had some feelings. He also wanted to attend call from his friend side.

Mrs Bhalla - Ishita Puttar main samajh sakti hu. Hum Mafi maa…..

I - Us sorry ka Kya meaning hai Jo khudse feel na ho. I don't want it. Aur kitni sorry bolenge aap. Mere Appa to chale gaye, apne dosti ko bachate bachate, Jo kuch bhi possible tha vo Kia unhone, Aapke business ke liye apne business ko daav par laga Diya. Jab jab aapko loss hua tab tan unhone handle Kiya aur aapko pta bhi nhi oagne Diya, even jab apne business mein loss hua tab bhi Aapke loss ko thik Kar rhe the. And finally a big loss to our company which took away my Appa's life causing a big loss to me also. None of you can understand how it feels when your father is taking his last breaths and he is taking name of his friend leaving his daughter crying, when your father ask you to make sure that his friend and his family will not suffer in his absence, when he went away giving you responsibility of his friendship and the promises he did for that friendship. The day you all came to Delhi and I got to the reason behind that, I truly thanked God that my Appa didn't see that. If he would be here then also he would have died to see that his friend didn't remember even a single promise…

R - Papa was also not at peace. When he heard of uncle's sudden death, he so wanted to come here but he had a surgery that time and couldn't travel. He was in shock and was thinking of you but couldn't come because our business suffered a lot in his absence, I couldn't handle it, our financial condition was also not good, then suddenly Simmi's marriage got fixed and Papa decided to come to Delhi forever..

I - Ek sal lag gaya…. Vo nhi as sakte the to koi bhi nhi aa sakta tha…. (None respond) Leave it. There is no benefit of discussing it. Mujhe bas aapko yeh realize karwana tha ki kisi ke sath koi bhi relation tabhi banana chahiye jab aapko uski value aur meaning pta ho aur aap usse marte dum Tak nibha sako. Otherwise there is no advantage of one sided relation…. Ab se yeh Ghar aur company aapki, sambhal lijiye aur agar aap mna karna chahe to thik hai, yeh sab NGOs or orphanage ko de denge. Chale Uncle..

She asked Raghu uncle to whom Mr Bhalla tried to make them agree not to go but he just said,

Raghu - Kya kahu main, Maine dekha hai apne dost ko aur apni beti ko bhi suffer karte huye. She is not wrong. Sorry….

He couldn't say more as he had mixed feelings from the day Mr Bhalla came back, he was happy to get his friend back but sad because he came so late and all three left from there with a heavy heart and so many emotions……

Here I'm ending this part. It was a look at the past.

Precap-More revelations….

Kadianvi thumbnail

Updated next part. Hope you will like it....

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

First of all hatsoff to such Friendship 

Feeling sad to know about ishu she suffered bcoz of there friendship even then she didn't think bad about them. 

Waiting for more reveliations 

Waiting eagerly for the next update plzz update it soon without any delay .

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Emotional update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz plz plz update soon