Originally posted by: DL2EGTUZEIC7TJFJ
That's what I have been saying since the beginning..but you just said in your previous post that it wasn't meant to be negative..how is saying that she can't act well not negative lol?
And I didn't want this to become a Kat bashing thread either (since it would derail the thread), I just agreed with you and that was it. The katrina fan took it rather personally so the whole drama started.
I was defending Shraddha it was a positive comparison in the context of my convo with SH. We were talking about stardom not acting and SH felt that Shraddha will not get much out of any of her movies if she does not learn to act. He said she cannot cement her position because of her bad acting hence I brought Kat to prove him wrong. My comparison should be taken in the context of my discussion with SH.
Clearly you and Ronaldo have some previous issues... I only clarified because my gif was brought up. I think everyone have cleared their pov if things were misunderstood.
Edited by Melissaa - 7 years ago
7