Bollywood Forum CC #18- Page 50

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

133.8k

Users

48

Likes

896

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

To wo form Mai kaha hai.. 🤔

C5VU5SJTY7W2WDA7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

To wo form Mai kaha hai.. 🤔

CC mein comment kiya na, uskey barey mein baat kar rahi hogi.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

CC mein comment kiya na, uskey barey mein baat kar rahi hogi.

Yahi confusion hoti hai when people change name 😅 for a sec I thought dragon is deepak

5KTK5SSEBLORBKHT thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Yahi confusion hoti hai when people change name 😅 for a sec I thought dragon is deepak

Ronaldo fan's real name is Deepak. He hasn't changed anything. Ennuyi is talking about Shraddha Kapoor thread 🤦

5KTK5SSEBLORBKHT thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

As expected, Ariana sang most of the song. Miley hardly had a verse and Lana's part was nice.

I didn't like it. Underwhelming.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BRCDHIOW42OGGX6E

Ronaldo fan's real name is Deepak. He hasn't changed anything. Ennuyi is talking about Shraddha Kapoor thread 🤦

I give up! 😆 in knowing who's who. Will leave it to active dhurandhar on forum..

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: QDM5D3Q6IRNJSISV

I didn't like it. Underwhelming.

I kind of agree with you on this being underwhelming.It seemed more like a Ariana ft Miley and Lana. I was expecting the parts to be more evenly distributed (Lana's part was the best even though I wouldn't call myself a fan of her). Also, it looked more like a Victoria's Secret promo than a Charlie's Angel song.

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 7 years ago
5KTK5SSEBLORBKHT thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

I give up! 😆 in knowing who's who. Will leave it to active dhurandhar on forum..

Shame on you 😉

C5VU5SJTY7W2WDA7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Zeal understands what he wants to understand. 🤣

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".