Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sunset😛
Can't wake up early morning, lol
Ok, choose - Miley jab hum Tum OR Pyaar ki ye ek Kahaani
Akkar..
You have to quaoto the last post answering their ques.. Onlt then. You can post.. N you are newbie so ur limit it 11 post per day remem.. :)
Balck or white?
I'll say milind-prachi 😆
KZK1 or KZK2?? 😆
Candle light dinner, duh, coz food is love
Ranbir or Ranveer? 😆
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
Sunset😛
Can't wake up early morning, lol
Ok, choose - Miley jab hum Tum OR Pyaar ki ye ek Kahaani
None. :p
But MJHT as it has Shradha Musale in few scenes.
Maths
Early morning or late night?
Kzk1 obvio..
Ee.. I loved Niv Prachi... Miland ke waja se dropped the show.
Lol
Obviously KZK1
Jennifer Winget or Erica
Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01
Kzk1 obvio..
Ee.. I loved Niv Prachi... Miland ke waja se dropped the show.
And I watched for Milind-prachi❤️