Mujhe dono hi nahi pasand. Satyanaash
Okay Dil pe pathar rakhke DD
School or college??
None😆 but Dil pe patthar rakh ke, college
Starplus shows or Colors?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhe dono hi nahi pasand. Satyanaash
Okay Dil pe pathar rakhke DD
School or college??
None😆 but Dil pe patthar rakh ke, college
Starplus shows or Colors?
Hey......
Akkar or Bakkar
Kulfi Kumar BAjewala
Colors because of CS and BB 😆
Maths or science?😆
I love noodles
Arrange marriage or love marriage??🤣
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
EJF !! I am a huge fan of her but acting wise any day Shweta Tiwari. My Eri cant act properly😆 but since I have to choose one, it's Erica!!
Beyhadh or Saubhagyavati bhava?
Saubhagyavati bhava
Long drive or candlelight dinner?
Arrange
Sunset or sunrise?
Arranged 😛
Anurag-Prerna or Kashish-Sujal