shavetamehta32 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome amazing mind blowing waiting for the next part

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Ishitas saw blood spot on her saree her wound started bleeding and paining due to doing lots of work she tried to sleep so her pain can be lesson but she was not able to she went to raman he was lost in thought she took his name in pain he saw her and went to her he notices blood spot he asked if she is fine he took her to bed and called ashok to send lady doctor as ishitas wound is bleeding he scolded ishita for doing lots of work she said what she can do house was so messy and dirty she was feeling like vomitting and than she was hugnry so made food raman said if she want he can arrange house for her ishita said why he want to send her away if she is troubling him he said nothing like that she is his responsbility she married him thinking he will takecare of her now she is his responsbility he will take care of her always doctor came and checked ishita she asked raman to takecare of her not let her do work raman said he will and asked her to keep visiting he will give her extra money for coming to treat ishita his pov was nice after sometime ishita wokeup and saw raman sleeping hugging her she didnt felt akward she was feeling nice in his arm she was admiring him her pov was nice loved raman was taking care of ishita and loved how ishita is keeping him away from his past and alcohal

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update😊Continue soon

Sg10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Read all the parts in a go 

Beautiful story, loved it

taahir004 thumbnail

Awesome Chapter 

Raman is actually sober 

the best part is he is taking care of Ishita 

and she likes this feeling

but she also wants to know who was Shreya 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 10

Ishra were laying side by side lost in their own thoughts .Ishita was thinking about her and Raman,while Raman too was thinking about Ishita only.

Ishita-raman kitne achche hai aur main unhe dhokha de rahi hoon.but ab kahan dhokha hai yeh.main sach mein unki biwi hoon.ashok ne sach mein hamari Shaadi karwa di.toh hui naa main unki biwi.she was thinking and she felt happy that she is not lying anymore.

Raman-ishita is my wife,she is my responsibility.i really don't remember Maine kis situation mein usse Shaadi ki thi ,but now I remember that I have taken her responsibility,toh main apni responsibility nibhaunga.i will live upto her expectation.i don't know the future of our relationship but I will do everything for her which is in my control.he was thinking and was slowly caressing her hair.

Both were lost in each other when raman's phone rang.he picked it and got to know that the delivery boy has come to deliver her medicine .

Raman-u stay here,main abhi aata hoon.

Ishita-main bhi chalun??

Raman-no ,u rest.he said and went to his cupboard.he took out some cash and went out of the room.

After a while ,he brought the medicine and said keeping it on the table -i am keeping it here,abhi khana kha kar kha lena.he said to which she nodded.

Raman was going when he turned and said-iss cupboard mein paise hai,if u want money anytime ,u can take it from here.

Ishita got up and said walking to him-mujhe jab zarurat hogi,main aapse maang lungi .

Raman smiled and said-kuch chahiye tumhe??

Ishita nodded in no and said-if u don't have any work ,can we sit together.

Raman nodded and sat next to her.she just kept her head on his chest .

Raman -kuch kehna hai??

Ishita-nahi,just want to stay close to u.mujhe achcha lag raha hai.

Raman-mujhe bhi.he said and both settled on the couch again.

Both were sitting silently when Raman said-sorry for shouting on u yesterday .

Ishita look at him and said-aapko bhi sorry.

Raman-kyun??

Ishita-i cursed u too much today.she said with a pout making him smile a little.

Ishita look at him and said-u look good smiling .hasa kijiye.she said and his face fell.

Raman-i too wanna smile ,but kabhi kabhi hasne ki koi wajah nahi hoti.

Ishita-but udaas rehne ki hamesha ek wajah hoti hai ,may I know that reason.she said very meekly scared of his reaction.

He look at her and she said-main aapko itna dukhi nahi dekh paati.u r just too lost in ur grief aur main nahi dekh paa rahi aapko iss tarah .I don't know ,aapke saath Kya hua hai.but I really want to know and take away all ur sadness,mujhe yeh mauka denge naa.

Raman look away hearing her and said-i don't wanna talk about it .please don't insist me,warna I have to go,but I don't wanna go .I am liking being with u .

Ishita -jaisa aap kahe .aap nahi chahte toh main nahi puchungi but I really want u to move on in life.agar bhool nahi sakte toh kam se kam itni takleef mat dijiye khud ko,bas itna yaad rakhiye ki koi hai jisse aapke takleef se takleef hoti hai.she said and both got silent.ishita wasn't understanding why she was saying so but she really want him to move ahead ,atleast forget about Shreya .

Ishita-usse bhool jaiye ,raman.think about me,about us now. She was thinking when Raman said-tum rest karo,main aata hoon.

Ishita-kahan jaa rahe hai??sharaab peene yaa phir cigarette peene ,please don't .she pleaded .

Raman-jaa raha hoon kuch khaane ke liye banane,u have to eat before taking medicine .

Ishita-aapko khana banane aata hai??

Raman -haan,thoda bahut.

Ishita-main bhi chalun??

Raman-no,u should rest.

Ishita-le chaliye naa.what I will do without u.

Raman thought for a while and said-ok,but u will not work.only I will work,u will only sit .he said to which she nodded.

Soon both were in kitchen,Raman was making food while Ishita was just sitting there.

Ishita-raman.

Raman-hmm.

Ishita-kya bana rahe hai??

Raman-dal -roti .

Ishita-aur??

Raman-aur Kya,I know to make this only .

Ishita-but I want to eat something else.kuch spicy saa.she said sitting on the chair keeping her legs on it.

Raman turned to her hearing this and said-chef samajh kar rakha hai??

Ishita-nahi mere pati,btw aap kaam Kya karte ho??she asked making his face fell.he turned and said-main abhi aata hoon.saying so he turned to go when she got up and hugged him from behind .

Ishita-i am sorry,if u don't wanna tell me,main kuch nahi puchungi,but please mujhe chod kar mat jaiye .I know u will again start drinking and drown urself in ur sadness.mujhe darr lagta hai aapko aise dekh kar.i like this Raman,joh nashe mein nahi hai .please don't go ,Raman,please.i am really sorry .she said hugging him tight from behind sending shivers down their body.both were liking their proximity and want to be together forever .

Seeing him not responding,she said again-please Raman.

He turned to her and said-why u r saying sorry??

Ishita-coz I hurt u.

Raman-how??

Ishita-dont know,but I know I hurt u somehow and now u will go and start drinking.main nahi dekh sakti aapko aandheron mein dubte hue .

Raman-kyun??

Ishita-har sawaal ka jawaab nahi hai mere paas,it's just I can't see u sad.toh thoda muskura liya kijiye.if not for urself then for me atleast.mera koi nahi aapke siva.

Raman felt good at her words and smiled feeling his importance for her.

Raman hold her hand and said-nahi jaaunga,if u don't want me to go then I will not go anywhere.hamesha tumhare saath rahunga,will take care of u,kyunki mera bhi koi nahi tumhare siva.

Ishita kept her head on his chest and said-thank u Raman.thank u for doing everything for me.

Raman-thank u for believing in me,thinking me worth enough to take care of u.he said looking at her.she raised her eyes and both got lost in each other.

They shared a beautiful eyelock ,both in their moment.raman took his hand to her cheek and caressed it slowly.she closed her eyes feeling lost in his touch.raman traced her lips with his finger while she went closer inviting him to her.at last he couldn't control his desire for her.he pulled her closer and claimed her lips for a passionate kiss.

He start kissing her making her loose herself to him.she went closer to him and he grabbed her waist sensuously.he deepened the kiss and she slide her fingers in his hair pulling him more into herself .very soon they were all lost in kissing each other forgetting the world.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wowwww.....

Amazing update di..... 

Now ishra relationship is growing.... 

Can't wait for next update hope u will update it soon..... 

Thanks for the pm...