Will rather self destroy myself 😒
Harry Potter couldn't take a joke. Clearly, being the choose one doesn't make you humorous.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Will rather self destroy myself 😒
Harry Potter couldn't take a joke. Clearly, being the choose one doesn't make you humorous.
I can’t loose who I am. Life of the party 🎉
Which Harry Potter person is that ?
Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
Harry Potter couldn't take a joke. Clearly, being the choose one doesn't make you humorous.
Was Harry humourous?
Is there a chance I am Ravenclaw?
No. He minded his own business. His idea of fun was lazying around with Ron.
Why do you even want to be in Ravenclaw? It's for boring people (except Luna). Do you want to be unpopular like them!
Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
No. He minded his own business. His idea of fun was lazying around with Ron.
Completely my type😆
Why do you even want to be in Ravenclaw? It's for boring popular. Do you want to be unpopular like them!
I think Ravenlaw are intelligent 🤔 and i am not popular as well... So I see similarities. But I am not humorous and witty..
This was not what I was expecting the thread will turn into😆
Insufferable git with a hooknose 😔Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
5 points from Ravenclaw.
🤣🤣🤣she was the blandest character everWill rather self destroy myself 😒
Harry used to make some very sassy humerous comments though. Like , don't call me sir,professor. 😎Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
No. He minded his own business. His idea of fun was lazying around with Ron.
Why do you even want to be in Ravenclaw? It's for boring popular (except Luna). Do you want to be unpopular like them!
Originally posted by: Charaiveti
🤣🤣🤣she was the blandest character ever
She was the original meme sensation with straight face expressions 🤣..
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbMNy_djxGk Two of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood, each with a massive fan base, based on a...
249