Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-if thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Here for the update from Suta! 😀

Show chahe kaisa bhi chal Raha ho mere liye update bahut zaruri hai! 😂

Really waiting to see what Prerna tells Bajaj now that the truth is going to be out...🤔🤔

Miss righteousness better prove her righteousness! 😉

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Here for anupre

We need our sassy prerna back, show bajaj his place 

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anju_maaneet

So, Anu is not responding to moni Nivi....shivi is calling Mrs. Bajaj to help him...whether loyalty queen Mrs. Bajaj will come to save him or will she be loyal to her husband and say I'm Mr. Bajaj's wife and I can't come to save a stranger's life?.... And moh Nivi asking shivi who did the accident and she told them Mr. Bajaj....

Now how they will react....though he did it unintentionally, but he did the accident. He told Anu b4 that he wanted to kill Anu in angry.....anupam knows this he already warned Anu not to fight with him......

She has become soo ruthless and cold. I rather dont want her to go tbh.. how does cv thinks we can connect with her mann. I soo want their love story to start.. so one fandom will get clouser. Its sickening to think once she was my favourite character.

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anju_maaneet

So, Anu is not responding to moni Nivi....shivi is calling Mrs. Bajaj to help him...whether loyalty queen Mrs. Bajaj will come to save him or will she be loyal to her husband and say I'm Mr. Bajaj's wife and I can't come to save a stranger's life?.... And moh Nivi asking shivi who did the accident and she told them Mr. Bajaj....

Now how they will react....though he did it unintentionally, but he did the accident. He told Anu b4 that he wanted to kill Anu in angry.....anupam knows this he already warned Anu not to fight with him......

This could be seen as premeditated crime and AnuPam is witness to Baj saying he wanted to kill Anu. 

Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Prerna's reaction to Bajaj's confession about the hit&run was rather lackluster.

I expected more from this so-called "soul-mate"  At least some screaming and shouting and hitting him on his chest with her fists.  Telling him if Anurag dies, then I will become the living dead.  Anurag is the reason I breathe.  

But no,  she just kind of accepted his explanation and did a little-self pity crying. Very disappointing. Especially when she wanted to accompany him to break the news to Mohini. Really??? 😒

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

All i can say kudos to mr. & mrs bajaj both proved to be inhuman. Bajaj had reason for accident & prerna took the shit again & assumed bajaj was not wrong as post making accident bajaj went back to help mr. Basu.

Wow wow🙏

Aisi logon se society to clean karo. Humanity ko apne hisaab se apne nazariye se dekho both new couple have defined the humanity in new way.

She asked explanation & he gave, he sold this time she purchased it.

He wantrd to convey accident thing to mohini, prerna knew what her kakima will do him, so want to be with him to protect him🙄

Anurag is nothing to her, her tears seems crocodile tears. Its for bajajs safety not for anurag anymore.

Precap seems scary i am doubtful she will go to help anurag as her loyalty to bajaj may take over.

Hope aisa na ho she will go & help anurag being human atleast.

Slow claps to bajaj and his choti soch that he can purchase anything in world.

Bhai bajaj tum bhagyavidatha nahin bansakthe pls try to be atleast human being.

Bajaj you need brain transplant pls afford the cost & get it operated at the earliest.

Prerna you are going through memory erase syndrome, pls erase anurag chapter completely & strenghthen your charcater of loyalty rather than doing ping pong.

Mohini pls take your son away from kolkatta as 2 besharams are not ready to leave basu baari for their cheap thrills..

Bajaj is criminal & prerna is big criminal who agrees to all nonsense what bajaj told.

Conclusion # anurag is culprit he was speaking in phone even after seeing bajajs car did not backoff.

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kinda like today’s episode minus basus and shivi drama.

I think there is still some backstory regarding the episode

Anurag will respond only to his beloved soulmate. This just cracked me up 🤣 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the written update dear Suta 🤗

I'm waiting for you to complete the update dear 😉

Till now whatever I read in the thread so far makes me decide once again not to watch the episode 😆

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Thanks for the written update dear Suta 🤗

I'm waiting for you to complete the update dear 😉

Till now whatever I read in the thread so far makes me decide once again not to watch the episode 😆

Trust me dont watch it. There is no Anurag scene. I think he will go to comma for a while to make Bajaj and Pre Jodi working. But by the way show is going I think it's only Ksg and Eri fan can buy it.

I mean she claimed soul mate lol but nothing was meaningful shown today to atleast make audiance feel for her. So open and shut case for me now. Pre is dead now noo benefit of doubt will work now.

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Did Pre lose her marbles? Baj blackmailed her into marrying him that should be enough to see this guy was capable of other crimes. He takes her for a sucker and she falls in line even after he admitted to vehicular manslaughter.

Definitely not a 2019 woman more the regressive 1949 woman. Confirms CVs just want to rile viewers.

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago