Originally posted by: Azizrehman
true CV Mai b ye he soch Rahi thi k ye sb apnay apnay Kam or lag Gaye... Hmari kasauti ka Kya ho ga????😔😔😔
Maybe kzk 3 recreation of anupre
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Azizrehman
true CV Mai b ye he soch Rahi thi k ye sb apnay apnay Kam or lag Gaye... Hmari kasauti ka Kya ho ga????😔😔😔
Maybe kzk 3 recreation of anupre
I just did that this morning 😆
I like you all too much hence unable to log out from here 😳
Guys i am so happy for Parica but we will never see them as pair again 💔.going to miss their journey together as pair And KZK is going to break my heart more by separating two 😭.
Originally posted by: ifmember
Wait, is this the one with iconic characters 🤔
That one only. Acha tha na😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I just did that this morning 😆
I like you all too much hence unable to log out from here 😳
🤗🤗
Same, I am in this place because of all you AT members 😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
That one only. Acha tha na😆
If one she can take that script 🥺
She gets stuff for free yet wants to go for the costliest, what a business strategy 🙄
aj subah se itna Sr drd ho Raha hai Mera k mjhe medicine Leni padi mjhe nhe pata tha k ye itna asar kren ge mjh pe....Hayeee plse take parth with Erica, wanted to see them badly in some diff avatar. Plse God, can you plse sometime hear me out (don't call me crazy, I love my parica)🙏
Why I am emotionally attached with them😭
Originally posted by: BombayGirl10
Guys i am so happy for Parica but we will never see them as pair again 💔.going to miss their journey together as pair And KZK is going to break my heart more by separating two 😭.
I am with you, will miss anupre so much. I was hoping for solid anupre for 1 year of kzk but💔
Originally posted by: ifmember
If one she can take that script 🥺
She gets stuff for free yet wants to go for the costliest, what a business strategy 🙄
And my concept is in line with what she wants to show. Ekta please take it.. no cost, no royalty🙏
Great news ... All the best Eri !!
Timing is weird though 😆..... one Virica patch up , two mata and Bhaiyya ka patch up ...🤣