Posted: 4 years ago

For me:

1. Dhoom 2 (most fun Dhoom, Hrithik was awesome) 

2. Dhoom (had the best ending of the franchise)

3. Dhoom 3 (garbage that should have flopped)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Journey95

For me:

1. Dhoom 2 (most fun Dhoom, Hrithik was awesome) 

2. Dhoom (had the best ending of the franchise)

3. Dhoom 3 (garbage that should have flopped)

My exact thoughts, couldn't agree more. 

Plus the image Dhoom and Dhoom 2 created of the villain, it was difficult to imagine Amir play a villian, he is neither hot nor sexy tbh.😆Plus an old actor playing the villain doesn't go with image of Dhoom franchise either.

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

1st one was a nice B-movie. The sequels were turds with D3 being the worst of the lot. Surprisingly enough John was the best villain of the franchise. 

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

My exact thoughts, couldn't agree more. 

Plus the image Dhoom and Dhoom 2 created of the villain, it was difficult to imagine Amir play a villian, he is neither hot nor sexy tbh.😆Plus an old actor playing the villain doesn't go with image of Dhoom franchise either.

True but the main problem was the script, just horrible imho. The retarded twin brother stuff (seriously bad acting from Aamir, expected better), his bullshit plans (at least with Hrithik they showed how he stole things), no memorable set pieces, Katrina's joke of a role and the cringeworthy ending were etc. Dhoom 3 was filled with flaws.

Even Thugs was better

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Journey95

True but the main problem was the script, just horrible imho. The retarded twin brother stuff (seriously bad acting from Aamir, expected better), his bullshit plans (at least with Hrithik they showed how he stole things), no memorable set pieces, Katrina's joke of a role and the cringeworthy ending were etc. Dhoom 3 was filled with flaws.

Even Thugs was better

Dhoom 3 was trash in terms of story, acting, music, direction, everything. Story was the worst out of the three movies. It lacked basic sense and logic. I didn't even get what was Kat doing in the movie. It was horrible and I think I was disappointed not because of the trashy movie it was but more because of the fact that I had my expectations very high after D2.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

In the order of original sequence..

D1: Trendsetter. I don't enjoy 2,3 as much as I enjoy watching 1 even today.

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dhoom >>> Dhoom 2 >>>>>>>>>>>> Dhoom 3

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

first good

second terrible

third horrible