Everyone will realise sooner or later... The monstar they created will come after each of them one by one...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Everyone will realise sooner or later... The monstar they created will come after each of them one by one...
Aloo: Hum abhi bhi Bhansaoli heroine hai
Janta: Apun log abhi bhi joote ki maala le kar khade hai.
Originally posted by: C645IBOFKBQGFJRX
😆
I think Taimur is the closest to this mama of his. I've always seen him the most carefree around this guy. He is one of those jain twins na?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2OeGhYlRNg/?igshid=1donxnn6dp883
Because he looks/ed like Saifu ka najayaz aulad.
Karishma's kids always stand out. They look so humble, simple and cute.
Originally posted by: S3IZSTXRXVIBPQFN
Karishma's kids always stand out. They look so humble, simple and cute.
Is that karans roohi?
Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf
Is that karans roohi?
Yash, Rohi & their granny.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0