Bollywood Forum CC #18- Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

133.8k

Users

48

Likes

896

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Kuch bhi... where did my post say she invented lame reasoning...Fault is in your star who has to do everything PC is doing... there is a list now😆 she is high end version of Alia uska Mila mujhe bhi chaiye types.

Then what are you saying 😆 Yes Deepika wore a veil because PC did. Because PC is toh the first person to wear a veil. Kitna delusional. I actually thought you were being funny and sarcastic and just playing around but no LOL.

C5VU5SJTY7W2WDA7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Then what are you saying 😆 Yes Deepika wore a veil because PC did. Because PC is toh the first person to wear a veil. Kitna delusional. I actually thought you were being funny and sarcastic and just playing around but no LOL.

How come u r not a fan? I felt bad 😞 that u voted for srk. I am a fan and I don't defend her for a veil.

Kehdo na ki aap fan ho. Pretty please.😺

Edited by 9SakthLaunda4 - 7 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

This guy is videshi aloo. Shakal 10 saal ki, harkatein pachaas saal ki.

FP3CUDCZ4WWDE25V thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Then what are you saying 😆 Yes Deepika wore a veil because PC did. Because PC is toh the first person to wear a veil. Kitna delusional. I actually thought you were being funny and sarcastic and just playing around but no LOL.

😂😂😂

Not to mention Deepika’s reception look had long veil that too by Abujani themselves. Hilarious and Lame claims. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq1kVeFFs6g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by GrumpyTheCat - 7 years ago
FORAX4E4LK5EBRNU thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Why is BB starting so late this year and its just for a month? I used to be off BW forum for atleast 4 months during BB.

FORAX4E4LK5EBRNU thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

My cousin is getting married to a South actor's daughter in Nov. Might get to see some celebs.🥳

C5VU5SJTY7W2WDA7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Then what are you saying 😆 Yes Deepika wore a veil because PC did. Because PC is toh the first person to wear a veil. Kitna delusional. I actually thought you were being funny and sarcastic and just playing around but no LOL.

Arrey yr chaddo kuch nhi milna ye fight krke... dono ko farak nhi pdna humari discussion se.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

How come u r not a fan? I felt bad 😞 that u voted for srk. I am a fan and I don't defend her for a veil.

Kehdo na ki aap fan ho. Pretty please.😺

😂 Shah over anyone else 💛 woh Deepika ho ya koi bhi ho.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".