Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf
Why are they calling Kriti the engineer? I saw fc's tagging that too, is she doing a movie with that name? Or some new PR shit
PR shit, bhaade ka bheed. But she is sachi muchi ka engineer though. Lekin raste ke 2 kaudi ke logo ko kya faraq padta engineer thi ya driver.
where have we seen long veil before this? 🤔
Less than 10 hours to go
where have we seen long veil before this? 🤔
Dont say that. You2 might bombard you. 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0