That was wonderful. Curious to know more about ice queen and her equation with trio. Loved nivi😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That was wonderful. Curious to know more about ice queen and her equation with trio. Loved nivi😊
That was wonderful. Curious to know more about ice queen and her equation with trio. Loved nivi😊
Thanks
Well the ice queen will change the lives of all the three forever
Don't let her come between prerish ... I hope she is positive.. wonderful update
I hope it isnt Menka Bose!!!
Anurag is such a jerk!!!! Eew!!! How could he even ask something like this???
Continue soooonish.
Very very very beautiful dear ❤️😛❤️
What should I say about cry baby anu 😔 but he is disgusting 😔😡
I know bajaj scolding prerna because he knows if something happened to her so he would never forgave himself 😭😭 😭 and she is his Jaannnnnnnnnnnnn ❤️😛❤️
While the PreRish part is nice....and then Anupam and Niveditha helping out Prerna is good...the part about this Ice Queen is really confusing...I guess it'll be cleared after a few more updates....anyway,very good part....
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I can just say no that lady isnt Menka Bose
Even I cant wait to reveal who that lady is
Can it be his sister? Sorry but I just can't wait to know😆
MT should be punished by Bajaj. How can they plan to kill Kukki? Bajaj is affected seeing her like that in the hospital.
Anurag's talks are disgusting. He deserves that slap. Good that Nivi is sane here to stop him and scolding him.
Who is this new entry? Anurag had an evil plan. All the precaps are increasing curiosity. So, please do update soon.
- Ramya
Originally posted by: Anika_PreRish
I hope it isnt Menka Bose!!!
Anurag is such a jerk!!!! Eew!!! How could he even ask something like this???
Continue soooonish.
No it isnt Menka
Originally posted by: AryanSahil
Very very very beautiful dear ❤️😛❤️
What should I say about cry baby anu 😔 but he is disgusting 😔😡
I know bajaj scolding prerna because he knows if something happened to her so he would never forgave himself 😭😭 😭 and she is his Jaannnnnnnnnnnnn ❤️😛❤️
Thanks dear
well what's your name