Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
https://twitter.com/Iam_Tee_/status/1170293143176130560?s=19
Twitter mein BHI sab throwback mood mein hai 🥺
One simple dialogue: "Kyun kar rahi ho yeh sab?"
I fell in love with them ❤️
I went mad fort his Hug when it came .
Kyaa Feels hain.... the way he is holding her waist ...
such comfort !!!
And then that hospital hug came .... and I again went Maddddddd
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
How did the exam go??
I honestly don't know.. When the result comes, if I've passed, it was good, if not then.. 👎🏼
The best thing about that exam is that it's over!!! 🥱🤓
Baaki I don't know anything.. It was ridiculously tough!!!
ohh hope for best when paper tough cutoff goes down
They deserve only love , love and love from each other
Originally posted by: B4CZAEAH44WVKQ5G
I went mad fort his Hug when it came .
Kyaa Feels hain.... the way he is holding her waist ...
such comfort !!!
And then that hospital hug came .... and I again went Maddddddd
And you officially became mad🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
They deserve only love , love and love from each other
& ekta showing saedard sardard sardard🤣
I honestly don't know.. When the result comes, if I've passed, it was good, if not then.. 👎🏼
dont loose hope😛
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
ohh hope for best when paper tough cutoff goes down
Nothing like that here moni.. It's not a competitive exam where the performance is relative... Even if the whole batch fails, they're cool with it... And the paper in this exam is usually tough and the pass percentage is usually about 25% anyway...