priya u so cute teacherni😛
Hum.badmaash bacche😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
priya u so cute teacherni😛
Hum.badmaash bacche😆
Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
https://twitter.com/Iam_Tee_/status/1170311610948345856?s=19
Favourite AnuPre dance ❤️
This look of Prerna is biggest example of how happiness and glow shines more than tacky look and jewelry😆
Helloooooo!!!! 🤗
Helloooooo!!!! 🤗
Exam Kaisa tha ?? All Good ??
Another rescue mission of our Ladka Ladki..😆
This hug..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwFOBj7B4--/?igshid=1wy1005mwxhzs
I loved this blouse only from the back... It's so sexy!
Another rescue mission of our Ladka Ladki..😆
This hug..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwFOBj7B4--/?igshid=1wy1005mwxhzs
I love how she hugs him and he don't even say anything else just relax main teek hoo because he knows she is worried about him and the fear of loosing him made her forget all the so called revenge/hate in her♥️
Helloooooo!!!! 🤗
How did the exam go??
Beautiful caption for the beautiful couple.. 😍
Though initially I didn't like the random dance sequences but now I really miss their dance.. 😆