Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I posted my request above not sure if anyone can take it
Originally posted by: taaniroyal
any request ?
hey posted my request 11 days ago.
still no reply from the editor who took it.
what should I do ?
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
hey posted my request 11 days ago.
still no reply from the editor who took it.
what should I do ?
PM her personally and lemme know if she doesn't respond in two days, I'll make your banner:)
Originally posted by: Zephyr_57
PM her personally and lemme know if she doesn't respond in two days, I'll make your banner:)
Thank you so much
thanks love it so much!
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Thank you so much
Hey it's been two days and I haven't received any reply
EuphoricDamsel.

Welcome to the Fan-Fiction Forum's new Book Cover Shop, fellow FF-ers! 3 This is the place to request if you want a banner or signature for your...
386