Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N
More reviews coming in! Gala presentation is on the 13th
No trailer release?!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N
More reviews coming in! Gala presentation is on the 13th
No trailer release?!
Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic
No trailer release?!
Nope not yet. Just some people at festivals have seen it the film. Maybe the trailer will come out after it’s TIFF Gala Presentation on September 13th.
Originally posted by: C3INFJMYB4P6LCKT
TIL it's crispsy and not crispy!! 🥺
I don't remember why i added 's' 🤗🙈
Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic
If only juvenile posters can be blocked! ... 🤔
Who is tat juvenile poster ? 🤔
Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic
If only juvenile posters can be blocked! ... 🤔
There should be some filters for members. I would like to skip some keywords/topics!
Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold
Who is tat juvenile poster ? 🤔
There are some for sure whom I can do without on the forum .. 😆
Originally posted by: CO3S3QE4PGIOEMK4
There should be some filters for members. I would like to skip some keywords/topics!
IKR! .. I think Vijay was given the suggestion but he hasn't done much .... .. A blocking option is needed ... but not sure if that goes against the concept of a forum! .. Still there should be some kind of option available to members!
Originally posted by: SG4PYZ5AZQ2N7YVD
😊😲😲😃😔😡🤡⭐️😳⭐️🤢🥱
🥱😒😈😎😛😭🐷😆🤬
😃🎉🤦♂️🤣🤪😮😮😱😱🕺🤭😲💨🤞🙈🙃😎😁💨🤷♂️🤷♂️😭🤞😭🤞😁☺️😮☺️💨☺️💨☺️😛😊☺️😋😉😙😋😋😙😛😙😛😙😝😙🥰😍😙🥰😙😛😙🥰😙🥰😙😝😙😝😙😊😃😊🤬😡🤮😡🤮😠😤🤮😠😐😡😐🤬😐🤕🤮😫🤧🤒🤧😠😓😠😓😠😡🤧🤬🤮🤬🤮😈🤮🚶🧘🚵🚵💇🛌🛌💇🤷♂️⛹️🧗🚵🧖🧗🧖🤼🧖🤼🧖🤹🧖🤹🛀🏃🏃🛀🏃🛀🛀🚵🙆🚵🤼⛹️🚶⛹️🤼⛹️🌬️🌬️☘️🍀💮🍂🍂🌱🍁🌱🍁🌱🍀🌿🍀🌱🌱🌸🏵️🌹🌬️🌱🍂🌱🍁🍁🌼🍇🥝🍄🥦🥝🍋🍑🍓🍊🥦🥦🍏🥒🍏🥑🍠🍅🥕🍅🥕🍍🥕🥥🥥🥕🍇🍈🥝🍒🍇🍅🍈🍅🍅🍈🍅♋♊♉⚪♉🧡♉♉🧡🖤⚪💜💙🧡🔴🧡🔴🧡⛎⬛♋⚪♋♎⛎♓♏♒🈶🔂🔂🆚🔂🔀🆚🔀🆚🔂🎦🔀🈹🈚🈶🈹🔁🔁🈲🅱️🆑🅱️📵🆎🆎🔞🇦🇮🇦🇴🇦🇿🇦🇹🇦🇽🇦🇿🇦🇹🇧🇦🇦🇹🇧🇦🇦🇹🇦🇶🇦🇹🇦🇶🇦🇹🇧🇦🇧🇦🇦🇺🇧🇦🇦🇮🇦🇴🇦🇴🇦🇬🇦🇶🇦🇬🇦🇶🇦🇬🇦🇷🇦🇬🇦🇩🇦🇪🅱️©️
Trying my luck.
😂
Finally watching Coco! ... Not sure why I hesitated this long!

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic
IKR! .. I think Vijay was given the suggestion but he hasn't done much .... .. A blocking option is needed ... but not sure if that goes against the concept of a forum! .. Still there should be some kind of option available to members!
Admin won't do that on purpose. Activity level will go down. I think Reddit has some premium options to filter ads and subreddits. Again, diversity makes this forum addictive to surf.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0