Ugh end this track already 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ugh end this track already 😡
Matlab aaj ka episode bhi skip?🤣
I saw the precap and everyone is blaming why didn't Bajaj get out of his car. That man was in shock how could he! That is the most common reaction that happens when such things happen! People are so insensitive 🤔
@Awesome Kkku ex bond indicates
....
nah re just assumptions 😆Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Bajaj is going to die?
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
nah re just assumptions 😆
Shucks I thought idhar se nikalne ka mauka milega😂😂
if fans can blame him, why should we blame prerna?Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I saw the precap and everyone is blaming why didn't Bajaj get out of his car. That man was in shock how could he! That is the most common reaction that happens when such things happen! People are so insensitive 🤔
And he stopped na? Accidents happen.
watch for bajaj. This track will go on for atleast a week, how many episodes will we skip?Originally posted by: mythical
Watch or miss?
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Shucks I thought idhar se nikalne ka mauka milega😂😂
We all are such a desperate souls 😆
itni jaldi kahan 🤣Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Shucks I thought idhar se nikalne ka mauka milega😂😂