Originally posted by: Melissaa
Gift to all the boys here. 😳
https://twitter.com/filmfare/status/1169610604539047936?s=20
Is this new way of saying “I am single”? The SM generation makes me feel old. Although Illeana is a yr older than me 😂
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Melissaa
Gift to all the boys here. 😳
https://twitter.com/filmfare/status/1169610604539047936?s=20
Is this new way of saying “I am single”? The SM generation makes me feel old. Although Illeana is a yr older than me 😂
Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat
Is this new way of saying “I am single”? The SM generation makes me feel old. Although Illeana is a yr older than me 😂
I'm single and ready to mingle 😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Cg38Nnv6z/?igshid=c1jx1smtcyr6
Another PR relationship 🥱.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2CmzHbHiVG/?igshid=1io95zw8g2n65
42 lakhs from earrings
This journalist from Toronto already saw TSIP! It’s premiering at TIFF on September 13th.
https://twitter.com/sangita_patel/status/1169702760423600128?s=21
https://twitter.com/sangita_patel/status/1169752675719798784?s=21
PC gonna rock it!
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2CmNNnF_z0/?igshid=3cd15bjs7vsz
Bye 👋. Don't come back again.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2CpEuEB1AQ/?igshid=1rx56l11mc2n0
Hantel's favorite Meezan is in the second video 😆.

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0