☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
mob se hoon typo hat mein tujhse sirf beinteha bepannah pyyaar karta hoon 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
mob se hoon typo hat mein tujhse sirf beinteha bepannah pyyaar karta hoon 🤗
anyone here
🤗 my tamatarOriginally posted by: kusharberry
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
actually all r scared n cause ITV exp neither anyone getting good vibe from this new found family
sister is sister but Mallu get lesson n Cvs also none will take anything apart from KalMa together so people will see the show tbh
hayeeeOriginally posted by: KrishnaSourav
🤗 my tamatar
🤗
totally agree with youOriginally posted by: KrishnaSourav
actually all r scared n cause ITV exp neither anyone getting good vibe from this new found family
sister is sister but Mallu get lesson n Cvs also none will take anything apart from KalMa together so people will see the show tbh
Waiseh I want to see Mallu planning surprise bday party of kallu
I know he is kanjooz but itna toh banta hai kallu keliyeh
Kuch bahar lekar javoo restaurant mein treat d
tbh I will be happier if Sartak will give this medal to Mallu n SARTAK only father n father figure for mallu n kallu both....now n forever...
Sartak needs this recognition ..more than biological father of mallu , who left mallu n his mother to fetch for themselves
Originally posted by: kusharberry
Waiseh I want to see Mallu planning surprise bday party of kallu
I know he is kanjooz but itna toh banta hai kallu keliyeh
Kuch bahar lekar javoo restaurant mein treat d
ha n bought a beautiful Saaree for her....traditional yet modern ... n can tease shall I help u...
ms n sindoor lagana before leaving for ps...then
might take kallu for her college .....
i totally agree with uOriginally posted by: KrishnaSourav
tbh I will be happier if Sartak will give this medal to Mallu n SARTAK only father n father figure for mallu n kallu both....now n forever...
Sartak needs this recognition ..more than biological father of mallu , who left mallu n his mother to fetch for themselves