Bollywood Forum CC #17- Page 65

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

115.7k

Users

52

Likes

851

Frequent Posters

1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Rachel ❤️

She changed her name but not dp so it was fine. BUT i dont know what to call now.. 😳

Well, she is still Shinee... What's in a name?

1106373 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Mystic river changed her id name to SapSur .

1106373 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

That is something i would say🤓

Bhai, u r as innocent as me. 😃

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: crispsy

Well, she is still Shinee... What's in a name?

That was my point why people change username if they will be called by their original name. 🤓

Wohi rakhne ka ne... 😆

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

Bhai, u r as innocent as me. 😃

Hello fellow innocent. Atleast someone here trusts me. 😊

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

That was my point why people change username if they will be called by their original name. 🤓

Wohi rakhne ka ne... 😆

I wanted to get rid of BigBang from BigBang_SHINee but IF wouldn't let me keep SHINee so I changed my username altogether.

Edited by Bigbang_SHINee - 7 years ago
1106373 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

I wanted to get rid of BigBang from BigBang_SHINee but IF wouldn't let me keep SHINee so I changed my username altogether.

Shinee key aage ya last mein koi numbers daldeti.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

How is this shinee pronounced? Shiney? Ya shin-ee?

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

I wanted to get rid of BigBang from BigBang_SHINee but IF wouldn't let me keep SHINee so I changed my username altogether.

Haan i remember u n billi wanted to change name... but kr vhi lo bulaynge to shinee n billi hi ab to

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".