Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Heya May,

Sorry for the late comment. But must have read the post more than 10 times. Everything seems so natural when u put up and hats off to you for making sure the readers are gripped even after 46 updates. 

The growth of Samaina has been phenomenal and the way u wrote down their intimate moments a small blush crept along with a satisfying smile. Finally both the kids are bleased with each other's love and their romance is full on. 

Their mini judaai was so cute and I was sure Samy boy wont let her stay away from him for long . And Naina has also slowly started understanding his bahanas. 

Mr Somani toh is hilarious. He has been entering us everytime he opens his mouth. 

Lastly just read ur comment saying that only 1 or 2 more posts are left, this really made our hearts heavy. Obviously every good thing has to come to an end, am sure as a writer u know what bests to suit the story so won't be asking u to drag this one (really gonna miss thia badly)but surely want you to come up with something new as and when time permits. 

Lots of love 

Sneha

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Thanks Sajida πŸ€—

So good to read that the essence of a newly married couple was conveyed. Ha yaar shaadi ok toh waqt ho gaya par humara hero bhi toh ab tak dating mode mein hi tha! πŸ˜ƒ Husband mode toh abhi switch on hua haiπŸ˜‰

Shayari achi lagi tumhe?! I am so pleased ☺️ Kabhi kabhi thodi si likh leti hu... 

Will try to update this weekend!

Love, May 

Haan sach mein acchi lagi. Kabhi share karo khud ki likhi huvi shayari . would love to read it. 

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hj42928

i knw may ye ap ki story ha...or hmra kya ha hum to bs kh dety ha update chaye sari mehnat to ap writers krty ho...πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œ but phr bhi plzzzz may plzz ma janti hu ap story ko drag ni krna chahti pr dear abhi ni plzzz ap 50 chptrs to pury kro na plzzzz plzzz dear abhi ek dum khtm ni krna i knw 46 tk ap ny story sy jorhy rakha ha sb ko ye choti bt ni ha pr plzzz dear ap 50 tk pury kro gi to bht acha lgy ga...😳

5 golden threads nd 50 heart toching chapters of TRGAHB

plzzz plzzz dear...its a requst...πŸ’πŸ’β™₯β™₯

So sweet of you yaar! Loved reading the underlined words πŸ₯° I just don’t want to drag it. Their life together has started... but I wanted to bring it to just this point. Let me see if I need just one more update or two... 

But, I am very touched by the love showered by all of you! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So sweet of you yaar! Loved reading the underlined words πŸ₯° I just don’t want to drag it. Their life together has started... but I wanted to bring it to just this point. Let me see if I need just one more update or two... 

may u have earned this love this respect...nd i am proud to say that through ur story i am able to understnd arrnge marriage...all feelings of a grl who dont knw how to spent life with a stranger but u made all this so beautiful and understnding through ur story...thnku thnku so muccch for this gem of piece...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Archie0405 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

pls dont end it so soon, o was thinking their college romance is still left, now only sameer has shifted to husband mode, we can get so many chapters on their college romance, exam time, sameer joining business full fledged and their baby.Pls do consider my request.

Vidhimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

May....i read it on wattpad...read here second tym...loved it as always..i thunk smthg abt new bed is cmg in nxt chapter... kya shor hua tha?? Anf wat abt bhullakad sameer all hus plannibg fail hogi jta??try to gv updatesoon

fm99 thumbnail

edit...

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago
fm99 thumbnail

koi bt ni dear...as i said ap writer ho or ap bhter janti ho story ko kesy proceed krna ha...koi bt ni ye story chahy jidhr bhi end ho hmary dilo ma hamesha special rahy gi i knw ap ny end bht acha socha ho ga... ❀❀

ye story bht hi positive rahi ha hmsha sy koi negitivty ni ha is ma...ap isy drag ni krna chahti achi bt ha or i must say ap ny jis punctualty sy or regularly isy step by step agy brhaya ha wo to kamal ha bs...🌹β™₯🌹β™₯

fm99 thumbnail

finally 2 days to go for sunday...hayee 

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Autumn90

Dear May

We all are definitely missing our show. Everyday I go through old clips and pics to fill the void...not enough though.

Thank you very much for the long long update.

Naina ka dimag toh unique hai hi tabhi toh kawwe ke baare mein soch rahi hai.   That fresh shayari was like cherry on cake.  Sameer toh pur lattu ho gaya hai...room se bahar nahi jaana hai.  Naina is slowly learning to respond to their needs...thanks to her new teacher.  Now Sameer likes sarees more than the nighty πŸ˜† and always asking for her approval before proceeding...hayee aise pati kaha milte hai ..I am guessing there is some hint in missing using the condom the first time (over excitement mein yahi hota hai...gudbud ho gayee arey shitti baj gayee)...please itni jaldi nahi...ya phir serial ki tarah popat hone wala hai πŸ˜›.  Sameer trying to put up a brave face and giving silly example was hilarious...dono ko kuch pata nahi....(reproduction ke bare mein padna padega πŸ˜†)..loved their cute banters.

So they r back in Ahmedabad.  Details of the clothes was perfect ...could actually imagine Naina in pink chiffon Saree and Sammy in jeans and maroon shirt (remembered the scene from our show him wearing maroon shirt and stuffing food in his mouth πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š)...also loved vishaka's concern for naina.

Ahh the return of devang and poonam and Sameer's mind straying off to mayaan-talwar convo and laughing out loud πŸ€£

The family gathering was nice...always love the part where there is preeti or mention of munna and pandit.

Bechare abhi abhi HM se aaye aur dono ko alag kar diya...itne bade ghar mein ek extra kamra nahi hai samaina ke liye...sameer ka gussa hona banta hai...nobody asked for his permission.   Bechara ek din muskhil se nikal paya...aakhir tarkeeb laga hi li apni biwi ko wapas lane ki.  Naina pe roop toh chadega hi na itna pyaar jo diya hai Sameer ne.. .preeti ekdum sahi boli πŸ˜‰

Sameer ke charm se golu bhi nahi bach paya.  Yeh Mr. Somani bhi na nehle pe dehla marte hai...loved him.

In all loved the update and dont worry  abt the next update... take your time..no problem...hum intezaar karenge tera kayamat tak...  πŸ˜Š

Thanks dear!

So good to read that you enjoyed the update on the whole. The family scences have always added something special to the show too, I am happy you enjoyed the scenes here in the FF too. 

Indian saree ka toh jadu hi kuch alag hai! Sam bhi appreciate karna seekh raha hai πŸ˜†

Ha yaar, peheli baar toh humara romeo excitement mein mayan use karna hi bhool gaya! Aur juliet toh hai hi bechari bholisi.. lekin second time to doubt clear hi kar liya usne πŸ€£

Hope you like the next part too πŸ€—

Love, May