Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn90 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dear May

We all are definitely missing our show. Everyday I go through old clips and pics to fill the void...not enough though.

Thank you very much for the long long update.

Naina ka dimag toh unique hai hi tabhi toh kawwe ke baare mein soch rahi hai.   That fresh shayari was like cherry on cake.  Sameer toh pur lattu ho gaya hai...room se bahar nahi jaana hai.  Naina is slowly learning to respond to their needs...thanks to her new teacher.  Now Sameer likes sarees more than the nighty πŸ˜† and always asking for her approval before proceeding...hayee aise pati kaha milte hai ..I am guessing there is some hint in missing using the condom the first time (over excitement mein yahi hota hai...gudbud ho gayee arey shitti baj gayee)...please itni jaldi nahi...ya phir serial ki tarah popat hone wala hai πŸ˜›.  Sameer trying to put up a brave face and giving silly example was hilarious...dono ko kuch pata nahi....(reproduction ke bare mein padna padega πŸ˜†)..loved their cute banters.

So they r back in Ahmedabad.  Details of the clothes was perfect ...could actually imagine Naina in pink chiffon Saree and Sammy in jeans and maroon shirt (remembered the scene from our show him wearing maroon shirt and stuffing food in his mouth πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š)...also loved vishaka's concern for naina.

Ahh the return of devang and poonam and Sameer's mind straying off to mayaan-talwar convo and laughing out loud πŸ€£

The family gathering was nice...always love the part where there is preeti or mention of munna and pandit.

Bechare abhi abhi HM se aaye aur dono ko alag kar diya...itne bade ghar mein ek extra kamra nahi hai samaina ke liye...sameer ka gussa hona banta hai...nobody asked for his permission.   Bechara ek din muskhil se nikal paya...aakhir tarkeeb laga hi li apni biwi ko wapas lane ki.  Naina pe roop toh chadega hi na itna pyaar jo diya hai Sameer ne.. .preeti ekdum sahi boli πŸ˜‰

Sameer ke charm se golu bhi nahi bach paya.  Yeh Mr. Somani bhi na nehle pe dehla marte hai...loved him.

In all loved the update and dont worry  abt the next update... take your time..no problem...hum intezaar karenge tera kayamat tak...  πŸ˜Š

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DJVJ09

Haaye. .........finally update milgaya. ....it's like an oasis in the desert. ......was waiting eagerly. .....Thanks a lot May 

Thank you and happy that you enjoyed it 😊

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: hj42928

uff do weeks ki duri yani nxt update 8 sep ko mily ga...ohh ho...chlo i will read previous updates jo ky mai hmsha krti jb b RGAB ki yaad aye week days ma...take care...πŸ€—

golu py bht pyaar a raha ha sameer ko...akhir wo inki story ma cupid jo ha or golu b ktna attach ho gya ha sameer sy preeti or sameer ki bonding kamal ha...πŸ˜‰ 

Thanks Humera!

Golu pe toh pyaar aana hi hai! Such mooch inke liye Cupid hai 😜 Jija Saali ka bonding badh raha hai... πŸ˜ƒ

So sweet of you to re-read the previous updates till the next one is out ☺️

Love, May 

Darshitrajal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sorry for late reply dear 😊 May di..

Beautiful update...πŸ’ž

What an explanation by Sameer to Naina about not using condom at first time nd giving her assurance that nothing is going to be wrong....nd your narration that after some yrs when Naina gathered knowledge about the same,she will be running after him with a broom🀣

Aur abhi to wo dono ghar aaye aur turant judai...par hamare majanu Sameer Maheshwari ke pass har problem ka solution hai ....le aaya Naina ko wapas...ek raat bhi badi mushkil se kati usaki to...πŸ˜†

lines by Vivek Somani were hilleriousπŸ˜†

Phir raat ko Naina ko upar jaldi le jane ka bahana ...aur hamari Naina devi bhi ab samndar ho gayi haiπŸ₯³.... Sameer ke isharo ko samaj gayi...

Gonna miss you nd your updates....

Will again go through earlier updates till you give next one.

Lots of love dear May di πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ€—

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Thanks Humera!

Golu pe toh pyaar aana hi hai! Such mooch inke liye Cupid hai 😜 Jija Saali ka bonding badh raha hai... πŸ˜ƒ

So sweet of you to re-read the previous updates till the next one is out ☺️

Love, May 

ha yar previous na parhu to phr to nxt tk wait hi impossible ho jaye...πŸ˜‰

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shippu92

This is one of my favorite stories on this platform. I really look forward to read it whenever it's updated n sometimes re read it..  The story is well taken forward, each n every update is so well written that even after 46 updates the interest in the story never fades out.. The update was amazing I loved how beautifully you explored intimacy n kept it subtle yet maintained right amount of love, passion n want.. looking forward for more πŸ₯°πŸ€©πŸ˜˜

Thank you so much dear and so glad to read that you liked the way physical intimacy has been presented and taken forward.  And are still enjoying it post 46 updates πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for all the love and support for this FF πŸ€—

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archie11

OMG what did you do? Thus part looked like rush. I am afraid that you are going to finish the story soon. It's a request please don't finish this story so soon. 

As usual update was very nice. They are enjoying their intimacy. I wish they have some romantic talks in between their love making. 

Finally Wait is too long. Still waiting impatiently for the another update.

Oh! Did it feel rushed? Wanted to cover certain bits in this update. 

Yaar, I had a very clear storyline in mind when I started writing this FF. I have already added the HM sequence that was not planned originally, just because I was a little disappointed in the HM in the show. But I don’t want to stretch it too much. 

Thanks Archie and hope you like the next part.

Love, May 

Samaina1 thumbnail

I actually liked ur update... How naina finds out about intimacy n all with the help of books.. I agree honeymoon was not shown the way it should be in the show n even the SR was out of the blue moon.. They didn't even show how naina learns all this which they should have as she was shown naive before....anyways it's past now but I always wait for ur updates n Fridays are worth waiting for 

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yes yes finally 1 week passed...ab bs 1 hfta or...πŸ˜ƒ

Shanti456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Bas ek week aur fir hume update milega πŸ˜Š