Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can we cont frst cmnt game here
Tu thodi dher aur teher jaa soniye😆
resv 2 hi hai..likhu ki nh. .Originally posted by: Enchanteur
Can we cont frst cmnt game here
tbiat khrab ha ..Originally posted by: pallawi1803
rukk ja Ench...
I.F pe likhty ungli toots always
Bs do res hain .vo bh ni fill hngy mjhse dkhna 😆
Thanks buddhi fr understandin 😃🤗
Enchhhhhh🤗🤗
Take care of yourself! 🤗
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
guess wat .I visited SP insta post n was seeing all of kzk promos🤣gosh I read my comments on anurag☺️ chullu bhar Pani do mujhe..after reading I sounded like anurag hater🤣 even on beti bachao post I have written such big post🤣 takin nhi hota Maine likha hai☺️☺️☺️
And how about your in-laws seeing that 😂 🙈 🙈
🤔ab Dekh le..wat to do🤷 haa Hoon main oagal Hoon Hoon Hoon Kya kar lenge😆Originally posted by: abcdexyz
And how about your in-laws seeing that 😂 🙈 🙈
602