Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

May loved the update sooooooo much , so real way of understanding each other . Everything  is written so beautifully sometimes I  feels it's my story.  Ur a Fabulous writer  yaar a very bigggg huggggg n lots of best wishes . 

Take care n give us more n more such beautiful updates

Srilatha

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I have fainted reading this one

so writing it from the fainted land

may di woww what was this 

the way you have introduced them to intimacy and yet kept it subtle 

its mind blowing 

I am soo loving it

the way they both are growing onto each other

and first time without protection was that a hint towards an unplanned pregnancy 

2 weeks ka wait

haye rama

kaise hoga

Tanvi397 thumbnail

Hi May Di, 

Amazing update... I must say much needed upadate after this gloomy week... truly you are queen of thoughts!!! Our reluctant groom is hoplessly madly irrevocably love with his accidental bride!!!! Sameer's character growth was awesome just like our beloved serial... deva!!! Our serial πŸ₯Ί!!!! after today's upate I feel that our naina will be pregnant soon!!! I know you have hectic schedule but being a selfish reader I would to read more and more chapters of this beautiful story... I think you should publish novel on this story it will definitely be the bestselling book... 

Regards,

Tanvi

Vandie thumbnail

Awesome

Very true.. I remember lines of song from movie Dil - Usme bina ek pal bhi Jeena mushkil hai..

Went back to memory lane of early marriage periodπŸ˜‰

Waiting for next one..

Hope u won't mind updating soon if u complete it😁

Love

Vandie

Saji79 thumbnail

Hi May

Another wonderful update. Sabr k phal meetha hota hai sahi mein got a very long update. Thanks dear. πŸ€—

You have beautifully portrayed the life of newly weds .. ab shaadi to bahut pehle huvi thi par ek din pehle hi they have become one. Jo ek line shayari aapne likhi hai truely conveys the feeling ❀️. Yeh hidden talent bhi hai πŸ˜‰

Gaadi race thodi hi pakadti hai , ya phir bina revision ke koi exams thodi hi pass hota hai me in splits. πŸ€£

The sweet nothings and teasing added spice to the romance. You bring in families and other things so easily and they don't feel like extra fitting. Preeti again checking on her sister was cute.

Sameer's besabri and wanting his wife to be with him was very sweet." Har raat Haseen raat hai , Bas Ek agar tera saath hai πŸ’•" 

Two weeks lamba hai par intezaar kar lenge.

Love

Sajida

Edited by Saji79 - 4 years ago
Jainaayu thumbnail

Wow nice update....finally they are back in ahemdabad..and their romance...😍😍😍

Thank you for this update lots of love...πŸ’•πŸ’•

Itsflora thumbnail

She is getting pregnant , rgt???

I would be oka with Both way though.

I mean preggy or not,i love the way u shape the story. 

Edited by Itsflora - 4 years ago
MOH29 thumbnail

Hi May,

What a sensuous update. I really like their growing physical intimacy. Topic of condom was very cute. Sameer ne Naina Ko Abhi to samjha diya but what will happen if she comes to know that whether it is first time or not without protection chances are high. Bechari Naina ki family planning to gayi. And that cute nok jhok Sameer really fumbled.

Love the care of Preeti aur Mr. Somani bhi beech me tadka Laga dete he. Sameer is really very reluctant ek Raat bhi nahi reh saka. Lagta he good news jaldi milegi. But don't end story soon we want to enjoy their parentship also how they will grow in this phase because both are still innocent and naive.

sumathiaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very beautiful sensuous update dear.  All your updates are always amazing 

Cute nok jonk.

I hope you will continue this ff some more time. 

Update when ever u r free.

Ty

Suma  πŸ’•

Mmrudhula thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

As usual an amazing update. The intimacy between them was depicted beautifully. The way they are becoming comfortable emotionally and physically with each other is worth looking forward for the next update.