Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sakina.hozefa

Hi may,

You knw mount abu will always special to yudkbh fans but u added feathers to cap. I m so loving their honeymoon period but the simplicity n reality ur each update brings, we can totally relate to it.

You knw may ur Sameer Naina is so similar yet different from shows samaina n the essence has been keep intact.

Something I really liked was Mrs Sharma telling to be little sensitive towards wife, shud not carried this has heritage by elders, but our Sameer DNT need such advice, as is already setting husbands goal. I really like how made Naina understand that love is not chaar din ki Chandni but will remain forever or to be more appropriate it will grow more n more.

Sabse unique baat, Sameer can't tolerate nainaz silence, may b he has so insecure abt past silent night or days of his life now he dnt this melodious jingle to end. Mjhe laga hi tha yeh bomb phatega jarur aur phat gaya.

Thnks for penning down such a lovely story n sharing wid us.

Will be waiting for next update .

Regards sakina

Thanks so much Sakina! πŸ€— It means a lot to me to read that the essence of the characters has been preserved. When I started writing this FF, I really hoped to stick to the original character sketch of Sameer and Naina that I so feel in love with. Of course the storyline is very different, but I wanted it to be something that could have actually happened to those two.

Sameer Ka ghussa Kuch alag hi tadka lagata hai story mein 😜 

Hope you like the next part as well.

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mmrudhula

Awesome update. The apprehensions of Naina was beautifully depicted. Their slow banters, their small disappointments with each other, clarifying their misunderstandings everything was good. Knowing the actual meaning odd Poonam bhabhi’s talwar reference"..........    Naina’s topper mind unable to stop her curiosity........ buying books...... reading in washroom......... and still Sameer giving her time.....and then their consummation..... the whole update was amazing. 

Now waiting for the next update impatiently as now there is no doori between them.

Thanks Mmrudhula 😊 

Very pleased to see that you enjoyed the last update yes, so more doori now πŸ˜ƒ Sameer is definitely happy! Naina toh Sameer ki khushi ke liye Kuch bhi Kar sakti hai 😊

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonya-2019

oh wow what a beautiful and long update, it was full of surprises for me. i I was thinking of scenarios of how you will handle the topic but never guessed that you would use books, but its soo good that you used the innate characteristic from Naina. At one point i was thinking they will also return from honeymoon like in our show but the way you threw the surprise turn of events is just awesome. so finally they done the deedπŸ™ˆ the whole scene was subtle yet conveying all the right emotions. The way you describe the places they are visting is so realistic kudos to that.

please keep writing now eagerly waiting for the next update.

love sonya

Thanks Sonya 😊

I did consider a few different scenarios to make Naina aware of the theoretical aspects of intimacy, ranging from some different sources of information to Sameer taking all the initiative, but somehow this one felt the most appropriate one. Books have been her go to solution for lot of things πŸ˜ƒ

Glad you enjoyed the description of places visited in Mt Abu. I have to thank google for that!

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: shelly_nair

May... Yet another superb update from you.  Loved everything about this episode.  Since I read the consumation part I have a doubt in my mind whether sameer has used COMODONE or notπŸ˜‰πŸ€£.  

Waiting for ur next update. 

Thanks Shelly πŸ˜Š Happy to see your comment after long! Hmm.... yeh doubt toh aur bhi readers ko hua hai... will try to address in the next update.

Love, May

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn90

Hi May

Thanks for the awesome update and sorry for the late comment ( there was some problem in my mobile).  The minute details and description  of the surroundings is always beautifully  written...can actually imagine ourselves in that particular place and situation.  Loved the temple part.  Even I learned about the reason behind the bells in the temple a few years back so can relate to it.  Liked the photo session at the fort.

Sameer teasing Naina about taiji's sarees was cute.

Scholar Naina has finally cracked the answers to her questions.  Really itni bhi buddhu nahi hai woh.  Poor soul was so desperate  herself,  couldn't understand her own desires.  More than that she was worried about Sameer being unsettled and annoyed.  How sweet...

Sameer in vest and towel...so hot β˜ΊοΈbechari Naina.  Naina imagining him modelling for vest and then being possessive...biwi hai bhai..apne malai ke katore ki hamesha hifazat karegi πŸ˜†

The "comdol" conversation really cracked me up.🀣 I had always thought whenever this mayan-talwar topic comes up for discussion would be hilarious to read.   Sameer's thought "meri bholi si buddhu" β€οΈ

Loved their cute nok-jhoks.  Both are just assuming things in their mind instead of voicing out.  This is what actually happens in the first few months of marriage.   It is very realistic.  Sameer dheere dheere seekh hi jayega biwi jab bolti hai kuch nahi matlab bohot kuch hua hai.

Naina sitting in the bathroom and reading the book reminded me of my situation πŸ€£this is how I read the updates when people are around at home.

That back hug has my whole heart...brought back so many memories from our serial and then Naina saying "main bohot baat karungi aapse"  was so so so cute πŸ˜Š

Loved preeti's love for food.

The consummation was beautifully written...passionate and sensuous at the same time subtle and realistic.  God knows whether the mayan was put to right use.

In the end a very apt song played on t.v. for Sameer.

Waiting  for the next update 

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment! πŸ˜Š

Comdol ka return toh hona hi tha! Poonam bhabhi ke jo gyaan diya tha.. sameer tak pohochna jaruri tha πŸ˜† I agree, Naina's character was never a very foolish girl to start with. She is more than capable to find answers on her own. 

Malai ke katore ki khoob rakhwali karegi madam! πŸ˜‰

'Kuch nahi hua' the bane of many husbands life indeed πŸ€£

And very happy that you enjoyed the consummation scene β˜ΊοΈ

Love, May

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janhavik

Hamesha ki tarha... Amazing update

Are samaina me zagda na hua to kya hua... Inke zagde pe bhi pyar ata hai... Loved the way you described the emotions and feelings.

Waise to muze bhi lag rha ki Sameer mayaan bhul gya..πŸ˜† lekin dekhte age kya hota hai... Ek doubt hai Mera... Kya Naina bado wala soft drink taste karegi πŸ˜…πŸ˜... Honeymoon yaadgar ho jayega... 

Waiting for next update 😘

Thanks Janhavi πŸ˜Š

So true, Samaina ke thoda zagda aur takrar na ho toh kuch missing hi lagta hai!

Abhi tak toh Sameer ko biwi ko badon wala cold drink pilane ki jarurat padi nahi hai... wasie hi romance ho raha hai.. dekhte hai aage kya hota hai πŸ˜†

Love, May

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archie0405

Last Friday was the only Friday,  I was not waiting for... otherwise fridays are treat becoz of your ff.  Now this stories are the only solace to my grieving heart. It was an amazing update. 

everyone is fighting for season 2 but I am the kind of person who likes originals,  I would love to see ashdeep together and the story I would like them to have will be this one, its a great, well thought and written story,  having full essence of un dino ki baat.

Thank you so much for saying that you would like to see this as S2 πŸ€— Makers havent approached me for this story... so mushkil hai πŸ˜† But, I know where you are coming from. I would also love to now see AshDeep in another story. It would be lovely to see them again romancing in college... a different flavour of love. Lets hope we get something magical once again!

Hope you like the coming updates too!

Love, May

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOH29

Hi May,

Sorry for the late response actually my phone get damaged and I got back it two days before. Update was superb. Finally they both consummate. I m Very happy that samaina understand each other. Their cute little fight was adorable. Naina is really a topper brain and able to collect the information about their relationship. She save honeymoon and Sameer's anger both.

No sorries yaar! 

Glad you enjoyed the update and Naina's initiative. Sameer ke anger ka solution sirf uske pass hai πŸ˜†

Hope you enjoy the next part too.

Love, May

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: 29priya

I loved the update....it was really well described..there was no vulgarity in the update..which i loved it...the ONE thing i really liked about this update..it was NOT only foccussed on lovemaking but also other important issues..i loved the way naina wanted TO know more about intimacy by herself...NOT only depended on HER partner TO know about it..somewhere i like this naina's thaught process...which is very close TO real life situations..thank you for writing such an amazing fiction....LOOKING forward TO read more...please update soon...and now that u have MADE them closer...please do NOT finish this FF soon..because i really love UR writing..and always wait TO read the next part...as i always says this FF is like stress buster for me...it really Makes me SMILE and laugh and NOT just TO me but OTHERS also equally love this FF...so please CONTINUE writing this FF....πŸ˜€

Thanks Priya!

I wanted to keep it as realistic as possible and aligned with Naina's brainy character. I am very happy that you found the romance subtle and not vulgar. It's very hard to write these scenes! 

Really good to know that you are enjoying the FF. I will complete the FF as originally planned πŸ˜Š

Love, May

Sona_G thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hey May - As usual a lovely update but to me the highlight was she picking up the book to get an insight of post marital life. It so fits with her character and the most realistic way a girl learns it. Kudos for this.

Sona