Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/p/B15WNudH0x9/?igshid=1l63hin6g2omr
Ye Bhajji itna make up kyun karta hai?
Originally posted by: L5C3JLVQNSTAFCWO
Ye Bhajji itna make up kyun karta hai?
TV shows ke lighting kharab hote hai. Karna padta hai.
Originally posted by: IHWFXZVU6JNFDN5V
Ye Bhajji itna make up kyun karta hai?
Their faces look so gray becos of mismatched foundation.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B125NvWAsxM/?igshid=4esjd8cggg6e
She is so beautiful
Has Saaru kicked Kriti out of that woman centric Rahul Dholakia film where Kriti was supposed to play a kick ass patrakar?
Have Saaru kicked Kriti out of that woman centric Rahul Dholakia film where Kriti was supposed to play a kick ass patrakar?
Could be her pr as well.
She is first choice for all films as per reports.
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Could be her pr as well.
She is first choice for all films as per reports.
Who? Kriti? Nah, it was officially announced.
I guess Dholakia couldn't find any financier, it got delayed, Kriti didn't want to sit velli, gave her dates to Dinoo for the surrogate mother movie, toh Dholakia approached Saaru.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0