Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Give another try 😅
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
https://www.instagram.com/p/B13acJVhsD-/?igshid=x3kmq1xg8rjf
Ellie Goulding got married 😲.
😲, she doesn't even look the same anymore.
Baapre CC going in rajdhani speed
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Baapre CC going in rajdhani speed
Kya keh rahe ho. Aaj toh CC mein sannata hai.
Wow, they look so bad...
Saaho is "freemake" aka plagarized??!! 😲
https://twitter.com/Jerome_Salle/status/1168091007365390337?s=20
Didn't they break-up already? Orlando looks so bad now... He used to be so cute...

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0