I stalk this at n that at as fan, like it when at members are full I glory with biryani n pulav...but some people stalk to feel hurt n report🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I stalk this at n that at as fan, like it when at members are full I glory with biryani n pulav...but some people stalk to feel hurt n report🤣
No worries moni enjoy here.. 😆
yaarOriginally posted by: shilpa2323
No worries moni enjoy here.. 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B125RZmh0my/?hl=en
However idiotic dance seq it was...this happy faces is what makes a show bearable....wish it remain like this for sometime n not go back to being hate dislike diraama
GM ko hi karde msg.. Pallu
wow 👏👏
Pari...... Buaahaaaaa 🤣
What's happening with the AT?!!!! 😲😕 and why pari's posts got removed?!!! Why can't people live and let live........
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don't mind me ok. Am just laughing at the predictability of some things
👏👏