DP’s bordered Saaree ?😆
Anyways.....I think MpK - bhagyashrre kabootar dress and others were big hit also HAHK - madhuris blue saree and green lhenga from those songs were big hit too lol ,
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
DP’s bordered Saaree ?😆
Anyways.....I think MpK - bhagyashrre kabootar dress and others were big hit also HAHK - madhuris blue saree and green lhenga from those songs were big hit too lol ,
Originally posted by: Nishita123
DP’s bordered Saaree ?😆
Anyways.....I think MpK - bhagyashrre kabootar dress and others were big hit also HAHK - madhuris blue saree and green lhenga from those songs were big hit too lol ,
Sorry for my bad descriptions 😆
But woh kaafi popular hein. Aaj bhi uske saste versions bik rahe hein like hot cakes.
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Oh yes serials costumes were also popular
Kmolika is more of fashion icon than bw heroines lol. Urvashi dhalokia sarees and makeup was rage back then. Add romala sikind bindis. Prerna kurtis were rage too
Originally posted by: Golden-dew
Komolika ka hairstyle and blouses aur Ramola sikand ke bhayanak bindiyan 😂
I also said d same lol🤣lol they were in demand back then. Looks so gaudy today
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Sorry for my bad descriptions 😆
But woh kaafi popular hein. Aaj bhi uske saste versions bik rahe hein like hot cakes.
Ohh no worries lol I thought those sarees were always there no ? 😆 But ho Sakta hai DP ke wajah se popular ho Gaye ho :)
Originally posted by: U3O5H5DZ342UBYW5
I also said d same lol🤣lol they were in demand back then. Looks so gaudy today
Urvashi and Sudha chandran carried them with panache ab koi pehnenge toh comical lagenge 😁 Tulsi ka look bhi bohot popular tha before the first leap happened. Her title track saree was everywhere in the market that I was fed up of it 😂
I don't see many following 90s or recent Bollywood fashion as much as they did in 70s and 80s. Mom used to tell me a lot people were crazy about Hema, Rekha and Rajesh Khanna's style that they used to dress up like that for college. The craze that existed back then was at another level.
In 2000, Hrithik's black transparent shirt of Ek Pal was also very famous and those transparent goggles. People who did not have number also used them for style 😆
Maya Sarabhai blouses were very in trend too. And I remember wearing those bunty bubki style churidar😂😂and fiscut kurti came from which film?
Trends I've copied:
1. Madhuri's Didi Tera Dewar purple outfit
2. Aish's puff blouses from Devdas
3. Devdas red/white sari
4. Sri Devi's chandni look
5. Kajol's yellow sari from Suraj Hua Madam
6. Mohabbatein cholis from Paro Mein Payal song
7. Deepika's Ram Leela janiya choli
8. Aish's nimbooda outfit
Up until the mid 2000s yes but not so much recently. I remember everyone and their mom had copied Kareena’s bole chuddiyan outfit for the wedding, I knew I wanted one so bad lol! Also Geet from jab we met her iconic patiala and Tshirt was everyone’s go to sleeping suit. Madhuri’s ek Do teen look is pretty iconic, Kuch kuch hota hai had set so many trends. Madhuri’s blue saree in HAHK, Aish’s look from HDDCS the list goes on. But nowadays they’re hardly any good looks coming out of Bollywood(expect for Deepika in Deewani Mastani actually Deepika in Bhansali movies) they’re not being innovative just following each other blindly. Hence not setting many trends as before.
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9827
insta: w w w.instagram.com/sailohithplsg/reel/DVoNLugCChG/ ndtv: w w...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DU3UOlWk6n_/?igsh=MTd2YnhmcnVxdGNwZw==
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
10