Lol govinda’s red and yellow pants 🤔 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Lol govinda’s red and yellow pants 🤔 😆
Now best Bollywood fashion trends are Punjabi suits. Maximum actors looks punjabi kuddi and look like dress wear Jatti Couture.
Bebo's bole chudia suit was a craze when I was a kid. She looked stunning in the song though!
While the influence has definitely gone down because of social media scrutiny and criticism.
But there are still inspirations, once in a while.
For example, I have seen launde lapande all over social media growing beard and wearing googles to get the Kabir Singh look, while Bharat for many girls to curl their hair.
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9827
insta: w w w.instagram.com/sailohithplsg/reel/DVoNLugCChG/ ndtv: w w...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DU3UOlWk6n_/?igsh=MTd2YnhmcnVxdGNwZw==
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
10