Originally posted by: RollingStones
IQ ko thumbs down mat dikhao 😡

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RollingStones
IQ ko thumbs down mat dikhao 😡

Ohh 😆... I look so Bootiphooolllll
Btw, why this partiality sitara?
Thoda bohot kahin pe toh promotion icaanic se bhi karwalo! Aisa bhi kya hai.... 😆
ye itni bhayank kab bani after i quit show kya ye SNS ka tha🤣
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
akal tikaane pe agaya injection nahin chahiye😭
Itni jaldii 🤣🤣
RS... I miss abhiya 😭
Guys no discussing Birthday character and IQ👎🏼

RS... I miss abhiya 😭
Me too 😭😭😭.....
Gopu please come yaarrr..... I’ll not discuss AnuPre ... sacchii kasam se 😆