Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
shilpa dekhlo IQ ka naam.sunke sab sapne maein chale gaye😆
Agar IQ bajaj play kartha tho AT ka kya haal huwa hotha
AT Maein do do groups 🤣
Nahin Nahin..... AnuPre ke liye Loyalty Kabhi change nahin hoti .....
He would have still remained the villian in my fav’s love story ......
just a dhaasu villian ...
It's same for me. Out of sight out of mind..😂Originally posted by: RollingStones
Yeh toh hain 🤣..... I really don’t have pateince to follow my fav offscreen activities ....
I follow actors only so far they are on my tv Screen ...... else I forget 🤣
me too...😆but more on Rajeev...Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
I used to have a crush on him and Rajeev
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
shilpa dekhlo IQ ka naam.sunke sab sapne maein chale gaye😆
Agar IQ bajaj play kartha tho AT ka kya haal huwa hotha
AT Maein do do groups 🤣
Sirf me aur moni reh jaate... Yahan. 😒😆
Oh wait... Moni is also a fan of him kya 😒
Why would anyone celebrate a tv character birthday ?? .... weird 😆.....
Sorry to say guys but Iqbal n eri would become a hot pair . But now I want anupre aka parica to unite as soon as plausible but I know mata's mind🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮.
Trying to cling on to the past..😂Originally posted by: RollingStones
Why would anyone celebrate a tv character birthday ?? .... weird 😆.....
Trying to cling on to the past..😂
Log sach mein Velle hain 🤔😆
maza aane wala hai bht🤣