Originally posted by: UUCZV6ML4C7QYZK2
My Fav .... Ullltiiiiiiii 🤣
Ek tym pe uss ulllti ke wajah se hi insta ka account khola tha maine .. 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: UUCZV6ML4C7QYZK2
My Fav .... Ullltiiiiiiii 🤣
Ek tym pe uss ulllti ke wajah se hi insta ka account khola tha maine .. 😂
But RS I won't want IQ to play such eyecanic role though I preferred him above all others.. It would have been a waste and I couldn't have enjoyed his screen presence.. 😞
Haha.....
I wanted to him because I was excited for the voice thing of Iq-Eri
And the Bajaj-Anurag confrontations, wanted to see how Parth holds himself in front of him.
Originally posted by: IVF3X7HDQEGAZZOH
My Fav .... Ullltiiiiiiii 🤣
What ulti?
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Not that I know of but would not mind seeing them together 😆
.. used to be my fav once... i am not keeping track of him now😆
Hota hota hy... RS bhi bhool jayegi parth Kon tha.. Future me🤣
shilpa dekhlo IQ ka naam.sunke sab sapne maein chale gaye😆Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Iqbal 😂😂
Agar IQ bajaj play kartha tho AT ka kya haal huwa hotha
AT Maein do do groups 🤣
Me too. But kzk is a doomed project..Originally posted by: AL2UXNMN7Q3R2IYU
Haha.....
I wanted to him because I was excited for the voice thing of Iq-Eri
And the Bajaj-Anurag confrontations, wanted to see how Parth holds himself in front of him.
In the end we would have wished he also leave the show because of the shitty storyline like we are wishing for Parica.
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Hota hota hy... RS bhi bhool jayegi parth Kon tha.. Future me🤣
Yeh toh hain 🤣..... I really don’t have pateince to follow my fav offscreen activities ....
I follow actors only so far they are on my tv Screen ...... else I forget 🤣
dg can't say... earlier we thought the current one would be also fodu🤣but ek ki kismat phoot gayii...she kept chanting hot hai..n fans kept chanting do we care🤣Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Nah...he doesn’t have it in him to play Bajaj. Iqbal would have been perfect 👌