true...creative people will make another MCU. i agree.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
true...creative people will make another MCU. i agree.
To Spidey and especially mister Holland :( :( 😔
Thanks to this thread. Have started watching the movies on Stan though action is not really my favourite. So far Thor is my favourite...Chris Hemsworth ❤️.
Couldn’t find the Incredible Hulk and captain Marvel. ThAnks Hippo for your recommended sequel order....
https://x.com/i/status/2079190323360940462
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
6