Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow. So sweet update.

Ishu can do anything 4 raman

At first she got ready in panjabi suit. Later she got ready in madarsan suit just to make raman happy. That's just very sweet. Loved it.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome update 

Ishu so cute 

Raman surprised to see her in punjabi suit 

Loved it 

Thanks for the pm 

IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

aww.. it was adorable cute wala update ❤️

taahir004 thumbnail

This was such a Vibrant Part 

Loved how Raman was surprised by Ishita wearing Punjabi suit then later 

dressed with her saree he was totally mesmerized with her beauty 

and his gazes just made her blush and at the same Ishita was so happy 

the entire ritual and the atmosphere was just beautiful filled with fun 

while both Mihir and Raman were just blown away with Ishita and Mihika 

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic nice lovely sweet update di

Plz continue soon

Thanks for pm

lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful update 

Liked ishita antics how she manofied miku Rivera Punjabi suit 

Ishra part was cute 

Awe ishita got scolded from Amma but was ready to make ramen happy 

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Intresting update 

Update soona

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update😳Loved it❤️Update soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 13

Raman was all mesmerized seeing Ishita in the south Indian attire while she was blushing hard feeling his gaze.

Ishita sat next to Amma looking down feeling shy of his gaze while he ruffled his hair in happiness.he wanted to go to her and just hug her tight but sadly he couldn't go to her.he called mihika and told her to bring Ishita with her.

Mihika got surprised seeing Ishita in half saree and went to her angrily.

Mihika elbowed her and Ishita look at her with questioning eyes.

Mihika-tune change kyun Kiya??

Ishita-coz Raman wanted to see me like this.

Mihika-but ab main daant khaungi Amma se.

Ishita-why,tu bhi change kar le,mihir Bhai can also see u in two dresses.

Mihika-good idea,main Amma se puch kar aati hoon.she said and ran to her Amma.

After a while,she came with the house keys and said-amma told me to go and get ready myself.

Ishita-toh Kya problem hai,I will help u.

Mihika-sachchi u will help me.she asked excitedly and Ishita nodded.

Mihika hugged Ishita and said-tu best hai,chal.

Ishita asked her mother and both girls went to mihika's house.raman saw this and went behind them taking mihir.

Soon ishmi were in mihika's house while Raman and mihir were waiting for them outside mihika's house.

Mihir-why we r waiting here,let's go inside.

Raman-pagal hai,mihika is changing.waise bhi it doesn't look good to go inside her house.yahin wait karte hai.he said and both start waiting.

After a while ,ishmi came out all ready.both the boys were mesmerized to see their girls.

Ishita-ab dekhna mihir Bhai will be shocked to see u like this,bahut sundar lag rahi hai tu.

Mihika-thanks,Raman Bhai ne kaise react Kiya tujhe dekh kar??he must be surprised that u changed ur dress for him.

Ishita-yes,he was very happy.i thought he will come to me but woh aaye nahi,she was saying when both the boys came and asked-talking about us.

Both the girls blushed seeing them and the boys walked to them.raman went to Ishita and before she can say anything,he picked her and took her to a corner.mihir too take mihika away clearing the path.

Ishita was just looking down feeling his gaze on herself when he took her in a bear hug and very softly pecked her hair .she closed her eyes feeling his gentle touch.

Raman-bahut sundar lag rahi ho ,chotu.meri imagination se kahin jyada khoobsurat.he said raising her cheek while her eyes were downcasted.

Raman smiled and said-aise sharmaogi toh kaise chalega.how I will get lost in my chotu's beautiful eyes.

Ishita look at him and their eyes got locked.raman kissed her temple softly and said-i love u.

Ishita-i love u too Raman,I love u alot.she said and both hugged each other tight.

They were lost in each other oblivious of the world when Raman felt a push and someone pulled Ishita to herself.raman heard sound of a slap and turned only to see Ishita standing holding her cheek while her Amma was glaring her angrily.

Raman got shocked seeing her Amma and she start screaming -i was searching for u madly and u r here,hugging him.whats happening ,ishu.tum iske saath Kya kar rahi ho??she asked angrily.

Ishita look down and said-woh main ,woh main.she could not form a sentence and got another slap.

Raman-please don't,aunty.he said and Amma showed him her palm.

Amma pulled Ishita and said-u come with me,she said and start pulling Ishita to her house.ishita start crying bitterly but she didn't heard a word.raman too ran behind them.

Soon Amma was in their house  with Ishita,while Raman was standing on the door.amma called appa and also told him to bring Mr and Mrs bhalla.

Though Raman was scared of his parent but was determined to stand for his love.yes he loves Ishita alot and can't left her alone at the time of crisis.

Soon his parent and her father showed up.

Toshiji-hume kyun bulaya,we were enjoying our festival.she said making a dirty face.

Amma-to show u,what ur son is doing .Meri kanna ko behka kar uska faayda utha raha hai.she said angrily.

Toshiji-kya bakwaas kar rahi hai tu,Mera puttar aisa nahi hai.chup kar.she said angrily.

Amma-ok ,then ask why he was hugging my kanna.meri bachchi toh choti hai,usse behka kar Kya karna chahta tha.i saw him hugging her.she said making their parents shocked.they look at their kids while ishra look down in shame.

Mr bhalla-yeh main Kya sunn raha hoon ,raman.why u were hugging her.actually what u were doing with her at the first place.

Raman look down not able to answer when Mr bhalla roared-i am asking something.

Raman-i love her,papa.he said meekly making everyone shocked and next moment he got slapped.

Mr bhalla-kya kaha tumne,u love her.matlab samajhte ho iska.

Raman nodded and said-i love her ,I really do.

Appa-yeh Kya bakwaas kar raha hai aapka beta .how can he say that ,he loves my daughter.she is just fourteen.uske dimaag mein Kya bhar raha hai aapka beta.he said angrily when Ishita said-i also love him ,appa.

This time she got slapped by her father.

Appa-have u gone nuts,pyaar karti ho.matlab bhi samajhati ho iska.he is fooling u ,batao Kya Kya Kiya isne tumhare saath.did he kissed u,yaa phir kuch aur.he asked making his parent angry.

Toshiji-what do u mean,hamara puttar aisa nahi hai.jarur aapki ladki ne isse phasaya hoga.shakal se hi shaitaan lagti hai.

Amma-zubaan sambhal kar ,santoshi.or else I don't know what I will do.

Toshiji-what u will do,tum kuch nahi kar sakti.main karungi,I will send my son away from ur daughter.mere bete par ungli uthati hai,he is not like that.

Amma-toh Kya Meri beti aisi hai,she said and soon both the mothers got into verbal fight.ishra were looking each other and Ishita start crying.raman so wanted to comfort her but can't do anything.

Seeing them fighting their husbands stopped them and Mr bhalla said-its not time to fight,it's to sort out the problem.agar yeh baat baahar nikli toh bahut badnaami hogi,aapki bhi aur hamari bhi.galti kisi ki bhi ho,insult will be ours.

Appa-u r right,toh Kya karna chahiye.

Mr bhalla look at Raman and said-u go to ur room.

Raman-please papa ,ek baar Meri baat sunn lo.i really love,he was saying when Mr bhalla said-go Raman.

He nodded and went to his house.he was turning at Ishita again and again like realising ,it may be there last meeting.

Ishita too was crying looking at Raman and went inside crying just as he went.

Both fell on their bed and start crying feeling helpless while their parent were discussing what to do next.

Appa-kya karna chahiye??

Toshiji-i don't know,I just want them apart.mera puttar uss kudi ke saath nahi dikhna chahiye.i don't know what's this but I can't see them together.

Amma-neither do I,I want them apart.

Mr bhalla look at appa and said-for keeping them apart,we can change their school but we r neighbours,how can we keep apart for long.

Appa-i will take transfer,main Chennai wapas chala jaaunga.though we were settling here but now we have to go back ,tum Kya sochti ho ,madhu.

Amma-i am ready,I can do anything to keep them apart.

Appa-ok ,toh Kal se ishu ka school bandh.i will apply for transfer and will go as soon as I get it.tab tak aap dono ki responsibility hai,not to let them meet.aur unhe kuch pata bhi nahi chalna chahiye.kya pata bhaag jaaye ,this age group is very tender.he said and everyone nodded and then bhallas went to their house.

The night went and next day Ishita was getting ready for school when her parent stopped her and sent her back to her room.she cried trying to talk to them but they didn't hear her plea.

On the other hand,Raman too was trying to talk to his parent but none listen to him.

Appa applied for transfer and within a week he got the order.

Whole week ishra couldn't meet or even see each other and suddenly one evening iyers start packing and next morning ,Raman saw iyers settling in the taxi.

He saw Ishita crying alot not wanting to go but her parent was just not listening to her.he was about to go to them when toshiji closed the door .he cried to let him go but toshiji didn't let him go.he ran to balcony and called,chotu.

She look at him and cried opening her arms.

He cried and said-main bahut jaldi aaunga.

Ishita-i will be waiting ,raman.she said crying while he too crushed on the floor crying.

Soon the taxi went out of the society separating ishra for a long time if not forever.

That's all for now,enjoy.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Ended on such an emotional note

Both were so shattered and upset 

Both mothers wanted them apart 

Poor ishra.....couldn’t see them crying 

Lets see what fate has in store for them

Ty 4 d pm too