What was this about?? He tweeted this last night after bhai announced Insha Allah was shelved. Gave Biru fans hope too. 😆😆
https://twitter.com/rohitjswl01/status/1165684401323167744?s=20
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What was this about?? He tweeted this last night after bhai announced Insha Allah was shelved. Gave Biru fans hope too. 😆😆
https://twitter.com/rohitjswl01/status/1165684401323167744?s=20
Sallu is ready to forgive Arjun and Boney. 😲 don't think so. 
Originally posted by: Melissaa
What was this about?? He tweeted this last night after bhai announced Insha Allah was shelved. Gave Biru fans hope too. 😆😆
https://twitter.com/rohitjswl01/status/1165684401323167744?s=20
Why do people follow him and Sumit?
Originally posted by: Melissaa
What was this about?? He tweeted this last night after bhai announced Insha Allah was shelved. Gave Biru fans hope too. 😆😆
https://twitter.com/rohitjswl01/status/1165684401323167744?s=20
Tukka.
In logo ke bread aur butter aate hai tukke se.
Originally posted by: Melissaa
What was this about?? He tweeted this last night after bhai announced Insha Allah was shelved. Gave Biru fans hope too. 😆😆
https://twitter.com/rohitjswl01/status/1165684401323167744?s=20
Soon likha hai good news aa bhi sakta hai you never know a new film maybe
If not resolved, #Kashmir issue can escalate to full-scale nuclear war.
PM Imran Khan
Aaj duggal sab fir se wohi nuclear dhamki de rahe hain
What a chutiya.
Those who know me know I don't swear but when I do I really do mean it.
Originally posted by: Melissaa
Sallu is ready to forgive Arjun and Boney. 😲 don't think so. 
Or this is Salman's plan to make sure Boney goes Bankrupt forever and with that Arjun can say tata bye-bye to his career too 😆
If not resolved, #Kashmir issue can escalate to full-scale nuclear war.
PM Imran Khan
Aaj duggal sab fir se wohi nuclear dhamki de rahe hain
So is he getting bashed/trolled by Pakistanis for wishing a full-scale nuclear war?! .. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~
Or this is Salman's plan to make sure Boney goes Bankrupt forever and with that Arjun can say tata bye-bye to his career too 😆
Anything is possible. 😂

Originally posted by: BCRMOJRHPXN6RRXL
Why do people follow him and Sumit?
Don't know. Both are entertaining for sure.😂
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0