Posted: 4 years ago

Superb fabulous fantastic nice lovely awesome update di

Plz continue soon

Thanks for pm

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 10

Ishra were sleeping hugging each other tight covered under the thin sheet.ishita snuggle more into Raman making him stir in his sleep.he open his eyes only to see her hugging him tight while both were all naked.he got up at once thinking again she will shout on him and hurt him ,but then he remembered what happened.ishita herself called him closer and they became one this time.

He smiled remembering their intimate moments and lay down beside her.he start caressing her bare body again feeling all the desires.slowly he get up a little and start kissing her bare body sending shivers down their nerves.

Ishita slowly opened her eyes and saw him kissing and sucking her peaks ,she closed her eyes feeling divine and start caressing his hair encouraging him.he felt her touches and raised his head to look at her.both shared an intense eye lock and she pulled him to her level.he caressed her cheek and she blushed.he bend and took her lips in his and both start kissing each other hungrily.soon both were again lost in each other,this time Raman was more expressive and more into it.they made love for long and he finally entered into her .they rock in sync and he finally fell on her.

They stayed in each other's arms for long and then he said-i am hungry.

Ishita look at him and said-me too,let's freshen up ,then we will go downstairs.sayinh so she was getting up when he hold her hand and said-u will never be angry on me again naa.

Ishita kissed his temple and said-no bachcha,now ur ishi will never be angry on u.ur ishi will always love u ,coz u have given her a reason to smile.she said taking his hand to her tummy.

Raman smiled and hugged her.she too hugged him and he started kissing her again.

Ishita broke the hug and said-no badmaashi,get up and get ready.we r hungry.she said and went to freshen up.

She came out of the bathroom after half an hour and start getting ready .Raman was just looking at her ,she turned to him and said-what,Kya dekh rahe hai.go and freshen up.

Raman get up and walked to her.he start kissing her shoulder sliding her blouse a little making her gasp for air.

Ishita-raman,Kya kar rahe hai??jaa kar freshen up ho jaiye.jaiye naa,main aur baby ko bahut bhookh lagi hai.

Raman nodded and was going but turn and said taking sindoor box in his hands-main lagaa doon??

Ishita nodded and he filled her partition,then took the mangalsutra and look at her for permission.she nodded and he tied the mangalsutra around her neck.she smiled and bend to touch his feet but he took her in side hug and kissed her temple.

After half an hour,ishra went down and Ishita asked for food.help informed them that everyone already had their lunch and went out.mr bhalla back to his office,toshiji went for shopping while param went out with his friends .

Ishita-kisi ne hamare baare mein nahi pucha??she asked to which the help nodded in no.

Ishita-hum breakfast aur lunch ke liye nahi aaye but noone asked about us.mera nahi toh kam se kam Raman ka toh khayal karta koi ,but noone cares for him.she said sadly when Raman said-i told u naa,noone loves me except u,aur tum bhi mujhse itni gussa thi,that's why I want to jump off the roof.he said sadly in a complaining tone.

Ishita felt bad on his words,it was true noone cares for him and she too was go on hurting him.she cupped his face and said-sorry for hurting u ,babu.but now I will be with u always.kabhi kisi ko aapko hurt nahi karne dungi.

Raman-promise.

Ishita nodded and he said-then feed me.

Ishita nodded and told the helps to serve food.they served for ishra and went to service quarter as this time was of their daily break.

Ishita was about to sit next to Raman when he pulled her and make her sit in his lap.she look at him with shocked eyes when he said-now feed me.

Ishita smiled and start feeding him while he start kissing her .

Ishita-raman,what r u doing??stop me.

Raman-nahi ,mujhe mazaa aa raha hai.mujhe karne do naa.

Ishita-but babu ,we r in hall,it doesn't look good.kisi ne dekh liya toh.

Raman -kaun dekhega,nobody is in the house.please let me do it.he said kissing the nape of her neck.

Ishita was also loving the new found intimacy ,so she just let him do as he wants,while he was busy in loving her.she was just feeding him and herself feeling happy .

Both were busy in each other while a pair of eyes were turning red in anger seeing ishra together and so near to each other.

Param tighten his fist and said-mujhe thukra kar yeh ladki iss pagal ke saath set ho gayi hai.no I can't let this happen.just see how close they r.maine Kya chaha tha,just a night with her.but she denied me aur iss pagal ke itne kareeb.main aisa nahi hone dunga ,nahi hone dunga.he said and went inside clapping .

Ishra look at the direction and Ishita tried to get up seeing param but Raman held her tight and said-tum kyun hume disturb karne aaye ho,just go .he said angrily.

Param-jaa raha hoon,bas itna puchna chahta hoon ,ki Kya hai iss pagal mein joh mujhme nahi.why u r denying me,I can also pleasure u ,and that too in a much better way .try me Ishita.

Ishita-shut up param,main bhabhi hoon tumhari aur Raman ,bhai.how can u even say this.

Param-just cut off the crap.koi bhabhi nahi ho tum meri aur tumhe toh main apna bana kar hi rahunga,aur bana bhi liya hota agar yeh pagal uss din nahi aaya hota.he said angrily and went to his room.

Ishita -iska matlab mera shaq sahi tha,param is behind all this.usne hi mujhe phasane ki koshish ki thi and Raman saved me somehow,warna aaj pata nahi main kahan hoti.she was thinking when Raman said-khilao naa.

Ishita nodded and  continued feeding him.soon they finished their food and Ishita told Raman to go to their room while she will come after washing her hands .

Raman wasn't ready at first but went when Ishita insisted.ishita washed her hand and went to param's room to see what he is doing .though she was scared of him but was determined to know the truth.she walked closer only to hear him talking on phone.

Param-nahi yaar,nahi aaunga.mood kharab ho gaya.arey that bitch,she was so close to raman.arey pregnant ho gayi uske bachche se,mujhe toh thoda time de,but no,she is all busy in him.kaash uss raat Raman nahi aaya hota,toh hum sabne maze kiye hote uske saath.but no,he came and took her away,even after we were giving him the first chance and high dose of that drug,woh phir bhi le gaya usse.kisi din phir se plan karo yaar,I want her,I want her in my bed.pregnant hai toh Kya hua,mare uska bachcha,even she can die but only after pleasuring me ,not me but us.he was talking to his friends while Ishita was shocked hearing him.

She walked slowly to her room while his words were ringing in her mind.

Ishita-it means ,param and his friends drugged me,they wanted to rape me.aur jab Raman aaye,they gave him chance to have me,they even drugged him but still he didn't left me with them.mujhe bacha liya unn logon se.main kitna samjhti rahin unko ,while he saved me ,mujhe bachaya unhone from being raped.she was thinking and suddenly she start running to him.she just want to hug him tight and love him for her cruel words.

She was running and finally reached to their room.raman was talking happily to mintu praising Ishita,when she reached him and before Raman can understand anything,she took him in tight hug.

Raman -what happened,ishi,he asked but she didn't answered and start crying bitterly.

Raman-kya hua,ishi.ro kyun rahi ,uss param ne kuch Kiya kya.main daantu usse??

Ishita nodded in no and said-i am really sorry,really sorry bachcha,mujhe maaf kar dijiye .she was saying and hugging him tight showering numerous kisses on his face while he smiled feeling so much love .

Ishita-maine kitna galat Kiya aapke saath.aapne mujhe bachaya uss kamine se and I hurt u.kaash main uska kaminapan sabko dikha paati aur usse punish kar paati.aapko kuch yaad hai uss raat ke baare mein.kuch bhi ,raman.try to remember.

Raman-mujhe toh yaad nahi ,but mintu tha mere saath ,usne bhi dekha tha,usse sab yaad hoga.he said making Ishita smile.

Ishita-mintu ko yaad hoga,but woh bolega kaise??

Raman-haan woh bolta nahi,but we can see it.he said making Ishita confuse while Raman opened the back of mintu and showed her the camera attached in it.

That's all for now,enjoy .

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

That's really an interesting one....

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Loved ishita and Ramanโ€™s moments 

Raman was behaving as if he is normal sometimes 

Ishita was shocked hearing param

She apologised to him

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow.... Brilliant.... 

What an update di..... 

Can't wait for next one.... 

Thank you for the pm

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mind blowing update yaar 

Too good ..fabulous romance 

Raman fill the partition and tied the mangalsutra around her neck . she smiled and bend to touch his feet but he kissed her temple

Ishra went down she asked for food 

Everyone already had their lunch

Ishita thinking  that nobody's can ask about raman had lunch or not

Ishita feel bad no one's thing about raman

Param is really too bad

He drug ishita  and he planned to rape her with his friends 

Thnk god raman save ishita ...

What happened next ????

Eagerly  waiting for next update yaar 

Amazing update.....

jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb update loved ishra romance so kameena param tried to rape ishita but Raman saved her Continue soon
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update

Ishra romantic scene was nice raman is getting naughty i think he will get fine soon with ishitas care as i felt him littile bit mature when he filled ishitas partition ishra came down after getting ready help informed ishita all went out after having lunch ishita asked if no one asked about them help said no ishita said they should have asked atleast about raman he said no one loves him except her that is why he wanted to die when she was angry with him raman asked her to promise him she will never leave him and will get angry with him ishita promised raman asked ishita to feed him he was kissing her param got angry seeing that loved how raman asked him to give them privacy param is disgusting ishita heard his talk and was shaken param is planning to rape her with his friend that day too he and his friend was about to do that but raman came in between they offered him to go first and even drugged him but raman took her away from them ishita felt guilty for her words about ramam she hugged him she asked if he remember what happened that day raman said no but mintu knows everything ishita was confused and asked how he showed her camera 

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Pls continue soon 

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Very passionate update.

nteresting too