Glass is lucky to touch his lips 🤪☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Glass is lucky to touch his lips 🤪☺️
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
How is this batao toh zara 😎
Any one can fall for his eyes ☺️
If people say no they are lying
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I made another one. This one is my personal favourite. first time you get to see this in the show.
BAJJU CONFUSED
His facial expressions are treat to watch
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1jeRrSHKUm/?igshid=crcs4mregp4k
Chalo enjoy will come later 🤗
P is not Prerna but actor playing bf🤣
I hope u got it there 🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
How is this batao toh zara 😎
Mera favt moment
I loved this
Bajaj of starting days
Anki ....ye wala mast hai
Yeah I got it 🤣
Prena at present don't exist
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I made another one. This one is my personal favourite. first time you get to see this in the show.
BAJJU CONFUSED
Love this . I love him in this epsiode and t shirt .
Anki Jaan ..thank you .saved this after a long time 🤗
Kya lag Raha hai .😍
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I so love him
🤣 Mithila ...Sambhal ja Zara phir Mohabbat karne lagi hai tu