pm check kar urgent
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
pm check kar urgent
Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR
I was actually waiting for a pompous ganpati visarjan in AN after c2 exit .meine aur bhagya me toh songs bhi discuss ki uskeliye in that thread.and I still hope ki hame go Sab kuch dekhne mil Jaye and not much heavy drama.dar toh he phir bhi asha laga kar baitha he.cvs don't disappoint us.
So goodnight all bye and take care.
I wish re Gayu
GN SD see u
Ek aur thing Lina di I checked in but didnt see any segments of sbs and sbas were they not aired us time some news dikha rahi thi in channel pe.sbd link apne di
Sbb YouTube pe he according to it malhar understood ketkis real face I think beacuse she thought ki ye uska sathi he an stole something but convo mute the.then she leaves and malhar baba had fire in his eye and dropped that thing in his hand.sarthaknand anuyani peeping from window. I think they don't recognise malahar and was trying overheard ketkis plan with her saathi.vo said ke he trust kallu fully now and no more doubts.
Offscreen sehban was saying baba will flirt with kallu joke he ya Sach patha nahi
Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR
I was actually waiting for a pompous ganpati visarjan in AN after c2 exit .meine aur bhagya me toh songs bhi discuss ki uskeliye in that thread.and I still hope ki hame go Sab kuch dekhne mil Jaye and not much heavy drama.dar toh he phir bhi asha laga kar baitha he.cvs don't disappoint us.
So goodnight all bye and take care.
GN SD tc bYee gayu
I updated sbdOriginally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR
Ek aur thing Lina di I checked in but didnt see any segments of sbs and sbas were they not aired us time some news dikha rahi thi in channel pe.sbd link apne di
Sbb YouTube pe he according to it malhar understood ketkis real face I think beacuse she thought ki ye uska sathi he an stole something but convo mute the.then she leaves and malhar baba had fire in his eye and dropped that thing in his hand.sarthaknand anuyani peeping from window. I think they don't recognise malahar and was trying overheard ketkis plan with her saathi.vo said ke he trust kallu fully now and no more doubts.
Offscreen sehban was saying baba will flirt with kallu joke he ya Sach patha nahi
SBS sirf promo Aya segment air Nahi huva aaj
Ok SBB thank u dear
koi hain iya sab so gaye
tu gayeb kaha ho jati hain beech mein
kuch thing clear karneh gayiOriginally posted by: KrishnaSourav
tu gayeb kaha ho jati hain beech mein
waiseg sbb mein kya hai aap wu doh nah mujhe