Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
#BizAsiaRatings
Top 5 shows in UK on Friday
1. #YRKKH
2. #YHM
3. #KBC11
4. #Jaal
5. #KasautiiZindagiiKay
See exclusive UK ratings daily on BizAsia here: https://t.co/EXdpuddeRb
Some British Raj makes a statement just for his friends show..saying yada yada yada..
Originally posted by: sreeu12345
#BizAsiaRatings
Top 5 shows in UK on Friday
1. #YRKKH
2. #YHM
3. #KBC11
4. #Jaal
5. #KasautiiZindagiiKay
See exclusive UK ratings daily on BizAsia here: https://t.co/EXdpuddeRb
Some British Raj makes a statement just for his friends show..saying yada yada yada..
I just posted this information.
I had watched a segment of theirs a few years back. This is what he'd said.
Originally posted by: GhayalParinda
I just posted this information.
Ya later I saw it..
Sorry for my post.
Don't be sorry. It's perfectly OK.
Originally posted by: --QUEEN--
Thank you for your kind words.😊
I know my writings don't deserve a bit of these, but you people havealways been kind to me.🤗
Thank you so much🤗
Appreciate your humility but you deserve it...👍
EK is still promoting Divan as IshRa, even if it's just for her song promotion 🧐
I dare you to post a thing about anyone other than DivAn.
SBS segment fueled by Karan Patel's insta story https://youtu.be/5AK6SyB929U
No other song fits YHM as a whole so well. I've tried to put the story of YHM (the first 242 episodes) into this song....
1.2k