Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

So finally the introductions are over....formality is completed....now we can move on to something personal,no?Prerna has already started the ball rolling by inviting him to use her name....and also to stay back for the night...I sincerely hope RB will utilize this golden opportunity and try to get to know her a little better....I would like to see them talking about their personal lives....becoming friends...already there is attraction....just waiting to see it from Prerna's side too....Isn't it high time for her to move on in her life....she should think about that....or better yet,RB should make her realize that...on a whole, a very nice update...the pace is comfortable for two strangers who met for the first time and are bound to have a long association....will be waiting for the next part....come back soon....❀️

Oh...and that last line is really intriguing....generates a thrill and an air of suspense....what's gonna happen now??πŸ€“will be waiting  with bated breathe to knowπŸ˜†

Edited by esha143 - 4 years ago
mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was good progress in story. Their conversation, emotions for their dear ones are well described

Breezi11197 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Your story really attracts me can't wait to read more do update soon ...and about that note lolz don't worry your story or any other writer here is perfect some 9 year olds may bash but just ignore sweety 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: najma123

Hiiiii! Finally. Such a lovely dedication. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ Thank you so much!! 

Such a short update though. πŸ˜’ I can't really comment much coz it was very little and since it was a conversation and a build up for what is to come, I'll save that for the next update. But I am really really liking the aura you are creating around PreRish, something mysterious. Two people stuck under a roof in a storm. One of them would walk away in the morning, never to come back and the other is left wondering whether the previous night was a figment of their imagination or some reality. Anyway, I am getting carried away. πŸ˜† I know Bajaj won't run away in your story. I told you, this reminds me of The Sun Has Set, and if you remember, that husband never came back. πŸ˜† 

I liked the last two lines, they are stuck together for a night and their fates were sealed, seems momentous and alarming at the same time. I can't find the right word for it though. And, I am looking forward to the next update really eagerly coz, this is the first AU story in this Forum that I have read, and I guess it's the only one still, and I LOVE AU stories if they fit right and yours does. Secondly, the ambience you have weaved around them, I can literally feel the air like a tangible, breathing thing between them. Update SOON. 

And regarding the filthy PM you got, πŸ˜† Ignore man. It's hard to see your OTP getting ruined before your eyes and people aren't reacting rationally. I know you are already doing it, but yeah. 

Thank you so much for the lovely dedication. πŸ’™ Means a lot to me, since it's like a first dedication in ages, I quit reading new FFs ages ago. The last time I was this excited for stories was in QH Forum. Btw, I hope you don't get offended. But your update again reminded me of another book - The Billionaire's Christmas Baby, two people get stuck in a storm. Different setting, similar scenario. See this is how much I like this story. Keep relating to different stuff. πŸ˜† Update soon and make it longer PUHLEEZ! 

Loads of Love

Naj

You're welcome

I'm so sorry for the short update suspense and cliffhangers are very important here you see. Nope Bajaj is the main character here he isn't running anywhere. Though the story might be told from his and hers perspective this is mainly from Rishabh's POV only. The Sun has set had a different aura to it, with husband never coming back and everything i assure you this one's different :)

Thank you so much. I mostly do AU only I rarely get to writing to the Backdrop of the show unless and until it's super hawwt you see. :P Me too a few caught my attention on IB forum too but they were never completed. STill if you want to read i can give u the link to my IB index. That's quite a lot and so much better than asya stories grammar wise. :) The storm isn't lasting that long honey , just a bit longer than it should. ;) 

Thank you Naj. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilazyair

He is all googly-eyes over her πŸ˜Žβ€οΈ 

And he is staying in for the storm *wiggles eyebrows* nice combo there β€οΈ 

The last lines just struck a chord and i am already anticipating the next chapter. 

Well done! 

Riya. 

Nothing's happening though :P Not *that* level yet. :P

Thank you so much. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepshikha20

Your story is very unique and so is your way of description... i love your selection of words... please go ahead bashing is there in every field... just over look and write with your heart😊

Thank you so much!

I tried Pming you your inbox is full I'd suggest to keep deleting the useless pms time to time :)

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

So now their story started and their fates are sealed. And he is so affected by her, even when she is in a regular normal dress. I feel so bad for her, she is in pain even now, though she does not show it. He did realize it too. Looking forward to reading what is in store for them now.

It's attraction but a heartly kind of attraction. The one that stays you know. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

It was good progress in story. Their conversation, emotions for their dear ones are well described

Thank you so much :)

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Okay I will do tell me how you feel about the story :)

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Breezi11197

Your story really attracts me can't wait to read more do update soon ...and about that note lolz don't worry your story or any other writer here is perfect some 9 year olds may bash but just ignore sweety 

Thank you so much. I just needed to get it outta my system :P