Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful update.

Loved ishra a lot.

Ishu really cares 4 raman and raman also loving it. Hope ishu will help him to come out from his miserable life

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome update 

Ishu decided to bring out of his pain 

She want to change him for good

Loved it 

Thanks for the pm 

IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

nyc update di

thank uh for the pm

Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nyc interesting update 

Loved it.

Hope ishita can change Raman...

Continue soon.

Thanks for pm.

taahir004 thumbnail

A Fabulous Chapter 

Ishita realizes that Raman carries a lot of pain 

so she decides to cook though he does not want that he tells her 

to eat out but she buys groceries and cooks at home making Raman

to come out he too sees her concern and care for him which he likes 

but then remembers the past and its all painful 

Ishita feeds Raman and even tends to his wound which Ashok sees 

and now he is convinced that she will be the one to bring back his happiness 

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Superb fabulous fantastic lovely nice interesting update di

Plz continue soon

Thanks for pm

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 9

Ishita was sitting and thinking about raman's words and said-i too don't want pressurise u for anything ,just want to make ur life less miserable.shayad issi tarah main apne jhooth ka prayaschit kar paaun.she was saying when she felt some wetness near her wound.she took down and saw some blood spot on the saree .she touch it and felt acute pain.

Ishita-shit,it's bleeding and paining.i think jyada kaam kar liya,nahi karna chahiye tha.its paining alot.she said closing her eyes in sheer pain.

She stand up and walked to the kitchen slowly.she put the plate and washed her hands.then came back and lay down on the couch.

Ishita-thodi der aaram karungi toh shayad thik ho jaaye.she said and closed her eyes feeling the pain.she put her hand on the wound to stop the blood.

She lay down for sometime and finally get up not able to handle it .she walked slowly to raman's room and said meekly -raman.

Raman ,who was sitting lost in his thought raised his head hearing his name and saw her standing holding her tummy.

He walked to her seeing her standing uncomfortably and asked-what happened??

She hold him for support and said-its paining,bahut dard ho raha hai.

Raman touch the wound over her saree and she closed her eyes tightly not able to bear the pain.he picked her in his arms and took her to the bed.

He make her lay down and was thinking what to do while she was turning restless in pain.

At last he called Ashok,told him everything and requested to arrange a lady doctor for Ishita,who will come to visit at their place as he don't wanna go out.ashok nodded and hung the call.

Raman sat next to Ishita and said-doctor is coming ,kyun itna kaam Kiya ,see what happened.u should take rest .u r not fine,u went through an operation recently.

Ishita-how can I rest,when the house is so dirty.i was feeling nausea seeing the house,so had to clean it .phir bhookh lagi toh khana banaya.i had to do this .

Raman-sorry for such a mess.if u don't wanna live here,tell me.i will arrange another house for u,jahan tum aaram se akele reh sake.bolo,shall I.

Ishita-u want to send me away ,because I irritate u alot ,naa.

Raman -nothing like this,tumne mujhse shaadi ki ,thinking I will take care of u and I am just not doing this .so wanted to give u atleast a clean ambience.

Ishita-we can do it here only.we can clean this house only.

Raman -no ,only I will do it.u r not going to exert urself more.ok ,u had ur medicines ,u have ur medicine naa.

Ishita nodded in no.

Raman -what the hell,u r so irresponsible.tumhara operation hua hai and u don't even have ur medicine.give me ur prescription,I will bring them.

Ishita-i don't have that,main aise hi aa gayi thi.u remember,u left me there alone.

Raman -really sorry,but will not do that again.agar tumhari responsibility li hai toh I will try my best to live up to it.he said caressing her hair softly while she close her eyes feeling his soft touch.

Ishita-yeh kya ho raha hai mujhe,Raman was ready to arrange another house for me but maine mana kar diya .I want to live with him but why. She was thinking when she heard him saying-please check her,her wound is bleeding.

Ishita opened her eyes only to see a lady doctor sitting next to her.

She look at Raman and said-i need to check her thoroughly.u please wait outside.

Raman nodded and went out while doctor start checking her.

After a while,she called Raman and said-maine bandage change kar diya hai,injection bhi de diya hai.but u have to be really careful.wound abhi fresh hai ,agar jyada work kiya toh problem ho sakti hai.infection bhi ho sakta hai.

Raman -no doc,I will take care of her.usse kaam nahi karne dunga.

Doc-good,I am giving medicine and injections too.aap le aaiyega ,if u want I can send anyone to give injection to her yaa phir aap inhe hi le aaiyega.

Raman -if u can come,don't worry I will pay u extra for it.

Doc-ok.abhi inhe rest karne dijiye and give her something light in the evening,boiled veggies or porridge.

Raman-it will be great,if u can tell me ,what she can eat or what not.

Doc-ok,I am writing that also.she said and give him the list.he paid her and she went telling Raman to take care of Ishita.

Raman thanked her again and went to Ishita .she was in deep slumber.he sat beside her and softly caressed her forehead .

Raman -i don't know why, but I am not able to see u in pain.may be because u r my responsibility or may be because u r trying to soothe my pain.i don't know why but really can't see u in pain,so u have to be fine for me.he said and softly pecked her forehead.

Then he called the chemist shop and told him to deliver the medicines and injection to his house.

After that he made some space beside her and lay down.as he think himself as her husband ,he wasn't reluctant to sleep next to him.he was laying next to her and was thinking about her .how she came to his life accidentally and now trying to soothe his pain.he remembered her concern for him and smiled .he pulled her closer and slept keeping his hand on her waist protectively cautious enough not to hurt her.

After an hour or two,Ishita woke up feeling thirsty and look Raman sleeping very close to her holding her .she wanted to feel bad or push him away but all she could feel was good.she was loving this feeling of being in his arms.the way he was holding her ,she was melting in his arms .she softly caressed his cheek and said-itne bhi bure nahi hai,infact bilkul bure nahi hai .achche hai,bahut achche .and now I really want to be close to him.want to soothe all his pain and make him a happy man.but he loves shreya.who was shreya.pata nahi ,let it be .jab waqt aayega toh pata chal hi jaayega ,for now.i am liking his proximity and care,let me enjoy it.she said and snuggle more into him while he wrapped her in his arms and slept again.

Ishita was just laying next to him looking at him.

Ishita-kitne handsome hai raman.pata nahi kyun aise rehte hai,but now I will make him fine and happy .she was thinking feeling thirsty.

Ishita-uff kitni pyaas lag rahi hai,I have to get up .she thinks and was getting up slowly but winced in pain.

Raman opened his eyes hearing her wince and said-arey tum uth gayi.kahan jaa rahi ho??

Ishita-going to drink water,pyaas lagi hai.

Raman -u stay here,I am bringing water.he said getting up and went before she can say anything.

He came back after few minutes and gave her water.

Ishita-yeh toh garam hai,I want cold water.

Raman-no,u can't have cold water .doctor ne mana kiya hai.pee lo.

Ishita made a face and had water.

Raman-u r not fine,Ishita .u have to take care of urself.carelessness nahi honi chahiye.so u r not going to work,ok.i will look for some help aur jab tak woh nahi aati ,I will do the work .u r not going to exert urself.ok.he was saying when she kept her head on his chest and said-ok Raman ,aap jo bolenge wahin karungi.she said and closed her eyes while Raman got shocked at their sudden intimacy but then smiled and softly pecked her hair.

They were sitting in same position when Raman asked-bhookh lagi hai.

Ishita,who was lost in his gentle touch nodded in affirmation.

Raman went out and bring few apples.ishita made a face seeing apples and before she can say anything Raman said-dont make faces,yahin milega.u r sick, remember.

Ishita nodded with a pout and he started giving her apple which she ate silently.she was just looking at him,he was looking so good as he was all sober.even he was also feeling good taking care of her ,as he has a job in his hand and don't have time to remember his bitter past.

After eating few,she said-i am done,aur nahi khana.

Raman fed her a last slice and said-bas yeh last.

Ishita had it silently and smiled to him.he too smiled looking at her and she went close to him.

She kept her head on his shoulder and said-thanks for taking so much care of u,u r very good.she said making him remember her curse.

His expression changed and he said -achcha ,rest for sometime .

Ishita felt his change in behaviour but don't want him to go and drink ,so she said-stay with me,I need u.

Raman -i am here only.u lay down.

Ishita-u too come,I feel safe in ur arms.she said and he lay down with her.she kept her head on his chest .he was lost in his thoughts caressing her hair softly while she was thinking how close they have come just in a day.she wasn't feeling awkward being near to him and loving this whole feeling.she closed her eyes feeling good in his arms while he continued caressing her hair .

That's all for now,enjoy.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Raman was worried for ishita

She was feeling good near him

She wanted to be with him

Raman was also feeling happy with her

Lets see what happens next 

The story is getting interesting day by day

Cont soon di

Ty 4 d pm too

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

That was such a cute update.

At first ishu took care of raman.

Now raman is taking care of ishu.

They becme very close to each other just in a day. They r liking their proximity. Wow really amazing. Loved it dear.

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice update 👏

Pls continue soon