Amnu🤣Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I pray that A gets peace in his suffering during the dreams so that he can suffer again and again for us.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Amnu🤣Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I pray that A gets peace in his suffering during the dreams so that he can suffer again and again for us.
Like many others, even I feel RB is faking his unconscious state. The doctor's repeated utterances hint it.
Bichara Karan kitna hard it is for him to stand in a place and here he has to act ask if he is unconcious woh bhi itne shiddat se 😆 no wonder he loves action sequences the most

🤣
Congrats 🤗
Bye for now
aisa hi hoOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
Like many others, even I feel RB is faking his unconscious state. The doctor's repeated utterances hint it.
Congratulations🥳 lovely title❤️😭


Originally posted by: SHELLY0003
Kitna Galat Samjha Maine Aapko Mr Bajaj!
Yeh sab logo ko accidents ke baad hi sahi samjh me kyun aata hai...accident se pehle samjh jati toh kya ho jata ....... brain injury kisi aur ko aur dimag kisi aur ka sahi ho gaya hai.. #EpicSoulmates 😊
That is how much unique they are. I am telling you, if they feed P the medicines RB will gain consciousness.
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
aisa hi ho
Good morning beta🤗