I noticed something Karan was having a hard time keeping his face straight in the precap see 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I noticed something Karan was having a hard time keeping his face straight in the precap see 🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
all our pulaos will be fulfilled by him. I tell you. He will see PreRish looking at each other and he zones out in a song and we get at least 7-8 of out pulaos granted 😎 bhala ho uske dreams ka 😎
I pray that A gets peace in his suffering during the dreams so that he can suffer again and again for us.
aisa pyaar jo uske upar hanging gira ke icu mein bhej de. 🤢 so glad she isn't his own Maasi. Ek maa ke pyaar ke liye bichara has search so many places. Veena ma pls iss bichare bacche ke bare mein socho kitna tadap raha hai thoda sa pyaar de do 😭💔Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Shruti Title❤️
Also referring to previous AT. RB is going to make him eat his words about Prerna’s worth in his life. And I think CVs will get an earful too about this.
Also I am glad that Massi is not his real Massi. She did say, “Khoon ka nahi, pyaar ka rishta hai rishabh ke saath.”
real Sadist we areOriginally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I pray that A gets peace in his suffering during the dreams so that he can suffer again and again for us.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
The coloring is gorgeous!
thank you❤️
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I noticed something Karan was having a hard time keeping his face straight in the precap see 🤣
He was smirking!
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
real Sadist we are
I am certified sadist, ask @amigos
Kitna Galat Samjha Maine Aapko Mr Bajaj!
Yeh sab logo ko accidents ke baad hi sahi samjh me kyun aata hai...accident se pehle samjh jati toh kya ho jata ....... brain injury kisi aur ko aur dimag kisi aur ka sahi ho gaya hai.. #EpicSoulmates 😊
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
YES PLEASE
We shall see. I hope she does.
that was Karan not Bajaj 🤣 i am waiting for shrutiiiii's gifs they are pretty slow giving time to each frame properly 😂 i am sure he was having a hard time then too 🤣Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
He was smirking!