Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Alligator climbing fence in Florida
Aww Isn’t she lucky! This looks too good to be true
The flight of Indian Green Parrots is one of the most beautiful sights ⭐️ ❤️
Originally posted by: janta-janardhan
What is cleaning up your ass called in your respective mother tongue here? 🤔 ( for research purposes).
Pinkan jhekuna. Don't ask me the language.
Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26
Hopefully he doesn't get reelected next year. Whoever can vote, should vote responsibly. I know I will.
Last time, I knew most who could didn’t hence the consequence. Hopefully, better sense prevails and his dumbass along with his heartless monstrous team is thrown out.
I had crush on Keanu in middle school after seeing Matrix 😍. This is too good to be true 🎉.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1cU8fCgc7V/?igshid=1mnc895grt2b2
Not digging her outfit at all despite blue being my favourite colour.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2849944041686883&id=122624624418852
As if Greenland is his personal property.
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2849944041686883&id=122624624418852
As if Greenland is his personal property.
He is a joke. There is no limit to his stupidity.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0