Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Folding hands thoda jyada ho gaya. Itna bhi senti hone ki jarurat nahi. Apology hi kafi hai yar. 

He looked so sincere and innocent there. I think for him it is a big deal that he hurt the feelings of the woman he loves. They are planning to get married so I think he wants to start on good terms and not leave these things hanging in the middle.

Remember, he is much more mature than Babita. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
cynicalities thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Folding hands thoda jyada ho gaya. Itna bhi senti hone ki jarurat nahi. Apology hi kafi hai yar. 

That's just how HS is. Doesn't do anything by halves, including apologies.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Correct

inlieu thumbnail

I hope she does the same for ditching him when he was struggling. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: annx

Every one saying her choosing earrings... but what I interpreted was that she has no idea... she wasn't concentrating... I felt that when Minnie changed her earrings, Babita didn't even realize that it happened. In her mind, she was taking off the earring she was wearing and put on Hanuman's... 

I think what we mean is that the only thing she chooses to focus on now is everything to do with him. Other stuff fades into the background. Literally. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Babita's biggest flaw is She doesn't know to balance relationships. That's what I inferred from jhumka scene. 

She gets so engrossed into to one role, she forgets others. 

Bahu toh ideal bahu. Maa toh bas Maa.

And now that she has become Lover, that's all her focus is on. Which I don't mind. She deserves this. But she is so lost, later she will feel guilty for ignoring Mini. 

She could have acknowledged Dadu-beeji's gift and told Mini that For now, she wants to wear HS's jhumka. Hide karne ki jarurat nahi thi. 

This is where she needs to find the balance between her relationships. I feel that's going to be her journey from here on.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: inlieu

He looked so sincere and innocent there. I think for him it is a big deal that he hurt the feelings of the woman he loves. They are planning to get married so I think he wants to start on good terms and not leave these things hanging in the middle.

Remember, he is much more mature than Babita. 

That's true. I agree. Hanuman Singh kuch aadha adhura nahi karte. 

I think it also leads to holding hands so why not. 😆 

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I watched it twice already... I so so loved the episode... It was sheer bliss.. Babes is truly living a girl's life... The admiration.. The adolescent girl she missed being is coming out of her.... Truly feeling blessed to be loved by the man she loves.... 

I didn't bother to even think that she just didn't looked much into dadu beeji gifting her... Even though mini gets sad but babes will make her see... 

I liked the precap but right now I loved seeing babes in love.. And HS ke kya kehne... Aniruddh really blushes very sweet... He as HS is truly a wonderful watch.... 

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yar I want to be part of conversations but I am too tired😔

cynicalities thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

Yar I want to be part of conversations but I am too tired😔

Koi nai, baatein toh chalti hi rahengi, kal join kar lijiye