Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22
Bold:I know that😆. I saw you in the Ib forum, you rarely come. But still, whenever you come we can discuss about the show😳.
Haaawwww not fair.. my acts preceded me i see😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22
Bold:I know that😆. I saw you in the Ib forum, you rarely come. But still, whenever you come we can discuss about the show😳.
Haaawwww not fair.. my acts preceded me i see😆
welcome Gayathri🤗
i will update your name later though. 😆
Can i say how good she was in this scene

Her scenes with this girl Saniya was so good. SC always excels in the emotional scenes😭


I haven't seen the episode yet, but this looks intense👍🏼.
sorry Amrita, if you want i can upload the gifs after episode airs on TV.
Originally posted by: Felicity_Khushi
sorry Amrita, if you want i can upload the gifs after episode airs on TV.
Nono Khushi, you can upload the gifs, I don't have hotstar subscription, so I can only watch the episode tommorow morning, then I will give my reviews about the scenes.
Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22
Nono Khushi, you can upload the gifs, I don't have hotstar subscription, so I can only watch the episode tommorow morning, then I will give my reviews about the scenes.
Ok. No issue. you arent from India?
Originally posted by: Felicity_Khushi
Ok. No issue. you arent from India?
No I am from India. But 7 30 pm is an odd time for me to watch it on tv, so I generally watch it on Hotstar.
i really loved Ishani here. hence this edit
